Polisi Ulasan Airbnb
In order to build a platform of trust, we need to ensure that reviews on Airbnb are useful, informative, and do not expose our community to harm. Therefore, Airbnb expects that all reviews adhere to the following:
1. Reviews should not violate our content policy.
Some content is never allowed on Airbnb. Read Airbnb’s Content Policy.
2. Reviews should be unbiased.
Reviews are most helpful when they provide unbiased information. Therefore, we don't allow individuals or entities who own or are affiliated with a listing or experience to post reviews of their business, nor do we allow individuals who are confirmed to offer competing listings or experiences to post reviews of their direct competitors.
You are not allowed to incentivize positive reviews, to use the threat of a negative review to manipulate a desired outcome, or to influence another’s review with the promise of compensation.
You are also not allowed to accept fake reservations in exchange for a positive review, use a second account to leave yourself a review, or coordinate with business partners to get positive reviews.
3. Reviews should be relevant.
Keep your reviews relevant to Airbnb and your stay or experience. Other hosts and guests are reading your reviews to learn about the host and listing. Reviews that are off-topic are distracting and don’t help our guests make informed booking decisions. For this reason, reviews should focus on your interactions with other community members and your time during the stay or experience.
To keep reviews relevant, we recommend avoiding the following:
- Commentary about a person’s social, political or religious views
- Profanity, name calling, and assumptions about a person’s character or personality
- Content that refers to circumstances entirely outside of another’s control
- Content about services not related to Airbnb (ex. an airline, rideshare, restaurant, etc)
- Commentary about past Airbnb reservations, hosts, or guests, or about the Airbnb product where it does not relate to the listing, host or guest you are rating
When we receive a report of a review that violates this policy, we may remove the review from our platform. Repeated violations may lead to suspension or permanent deactivation of responsible account(s).
Reporting a review that violates this policy
To report a review for violating Airbnb’s review policy, contact us.
If you feel a review is untrue
While we encourage and expect all community members to post reviews that contain objective and accurate information, Airbnb does not mediate disputes concerning truth or fairness. We expect the author of the review to stand behind the content of their review. Learn how to respond to a review.
For more information on how we investigate and moderate review disputes, read about Airbnb's Dispute Moderation for Reviews.