★★★ THIS ROOM IS FOR GIRLS ONLY ★★★
FOR BOYS OR A COUPLE PLEASE CHECK OUR 3 OTHER LISTINGS ★★
Welcome home travellers!
Hi, my name is Wakana.
I am a Japanese professional female living with my daughter + two grey cats in this beautiful 2 story house designed with Feng Shui concept. Before you read any further, please note that we accept ONLY FEMALE guests for now. Sorry guys!!!
We offer a quiet and peaceful private 4.0 Japanese tatami room with a big bench attached, a shared bathroom in a spacious 83 sq m apartment. In spite of its location very near to Shimokitazawa, the area is known as peaceful, quiet and highly posh residential neighborhood, without high rises, yet just 10 minutes from the heart of trendy, hippy, funky, and Bohemian Shimokitazawa, a district full of reasonable, tasty small restaurants and vintage clothes shops. The house is located between train stations: 5 minutes walk to Ikenoue on the Inokashira line, 3rd stop from Shibuya station. 8 minutes' walk to Shimokitazawa station on the Odakyu line, 10 minutes from Shimokitazawa to Shinjuku by train. If you have time, there is a very nice garden road that will take you to Ikejiri Oohashi station on the Denentoshi line, 20 minutes' walk from our home.
fantastic park-like atmosphere. Kichijoji is close, too.
The room is private, with a futon. We can provide a walk-in closet all for your belongings.
We are very happy to provide the following for you.
If you need anything please tell me in advance so that I may be able to get it for you!
1. 4-tatami private room on the ground floor, with walk in closet attached (check the pictures). This closet is for your use only. AND you also will have dressing room/mirror for your make up with round table with chair.
2. Portable WiFi that can be used outside the home too, so
you will get 24 hours' internet connection on the go!
3. We provide a towel, shampoo, hair conditioner, toothpaste,
and a hairdryer.
5. We will give you the latest Tokyo map/Tokyo travel guide issued by the Tokyo Metropolitan travel office for your use upon request.
6. I am traveller myself, and I would like to guide you as much as possible to make your stay happier and more comfortable and memorable!
FUN ACTIVITIES SUGGESTIONS IN TOKYO
Flea market info.
there is a very famous flea market in Setagaya park.
You can bargain there, and there are many cheap clothes
and household items in good condition to buy as souvenirs! Most of the items are under 500 Yen!