Enjoy a good nights rest in this tranquil bedroom. Beautiful open plan apartment with great views.
Perfectly located between Manuka and Kingston - walk to diverse dining options, museums, the Parliamentary Triangle or the Kingston Foreshore.
Great views, big windows and a central location.
Make yourself at home in this beautiful, super clean, 2 bedroom apartment with combined kitchen, living and dining area and a large balcony.
- Bedroom with built in robes
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning units in living area and bedroom will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Iron & ironing board available for use
Combined living, dining and kitchen area
Please note: no access is provided to the laundry
Interaksi dengan tetamu
I welcome your questions and can provide insider tips to discover Canberra.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
This apartment is on the second floor of the building, with no lift. Great to keep fit.
I have a 2.5 year old that is mostly happy and smiling, and has only cried during the night about 1x in the last 3 months, but toddlers are a little unpredictable :-).
Please smoke outside.
Please take off your outdoor shoes before entering the apartment. Clean washable slippers are available to guests on loan.
Given that there is only one bathroom, please minimise your time in the bathroom - I will do the same.
To avoid mould from growing in the bathroom please:
- turn on the fan whilst taking a shower, - leave the fan on and leave the bathroom door open for 30 minutes after) showering, and
- use the squeegee to squeegee water off the shower walls. That eliminates at least three-fourths of the moisture that supports mold and mildew growth.
I'm vegetarian, and whilst I don't mind it if you store and cook meat/fish in my apartment, I'd ask you not to cook steaks, as these can take a long time to cook and then leave a strong smell in my open plan living area. The Kingston Hotel is across the street, and you can cook your own steaks there.