Recently renovated cosy flat on the first floor of an authentic townhouse (built in 1834) in the city center. Tram line 51 stops at 200 metres from the door, only 4 stops (5 minutes) from Midi train station. Free and fast wifi.
Recently renovated flat on the first floor of an authentic townhouse (built in 1834) in the city center.
Bright living room with flatscreen television (over 200 channels), well equiped kitchen with induction cooker and microwave oven. One bedroom with a double bed (1m60), spacious bathroom with a bath which comfortably fits 2 people, shower, sink and toilet.
The apartment is all yours. Free wireless internet (WIFI), bedlinen and fresh towels are provided, as well as an open view on a square full of trees.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
I live on the ground floor, if you got a problem or a question, I'm easily available to fix it.
- Smoking is not allowed inside. As the house is on a square, you can comfortably have a cigarette on a bench under the trees. If we notice someone has been smoking inside, we'll deduct 100 euros from your deposit. We'll give this amount to the people occupying the apartment after you, as they will have to deal with the smell.
- No pets or animals, please.
- The number of people that stay in the apartment may under no circumstance exceed the number of people of the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process, before your stay.
- No guests/visitors without approval prior to your booking
- Parties are not allowed.
- Please do the dishes before you check-out!
- Use of washing machine: 4 euros for each washing
- The apartment may not be used for professional purposes (like photo shoots, meeting room,...) without explicit written permission from the host.
We will ask a proof of identity upon check in.
Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit!
The apartment is on the first floor of the house. It's totally independent, so you will have your own space. I live on the ground floor. I will be there to welcome you in person when you arrive, give you a map to the city, and lots of personal recommendations. I'm also the owner of the property, so no hassle with agencies or subletting problems.
Hello, I'm Stefan, I'm a landscape architect. I adore my job but I don't say no to a short city trip or some big hiking from time to time. I work at home so that makes it easy to accomodate you at almost any time. I hope you will enjoy your stay in my recently renovated apartment in the city center. I did my best to make it a comfortable place.