Our new build flat is located by Kidwells Park, in the Maidenhead town centre. Shops, restaurants, gym, cinema, bowling and a train station with services to London are at your doorstep. The flat is beautifully decorated in a style that reflects our passion for travelling.
Our one bedroom flat offers the perfect mix of comfort and style. You can enjoy the following:
- Large and light living room with three seater sofa, armchair, 40' smart tv and Apple tv
- Free high speed Wi-fi
- Washing machine, dryer and iron
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen with large fridge and freezer, conduction hob, oven, dish washer, kettle, toaster, microwave, espresso machine
- Large dining table and tableware
- Cosy bedroom with aerial tv, wardrobe space, double bed with luxury duvet, pillows and linen
- Modern bathroom with shower/bath tub, towel heater and a dispenser with soap, shampoo and conditioner. Towels, bathrobes and hairdryer are also provided
- A balcony overlooking the park, with table and chairs. Sit back, relax and enjoy your breakfast or cup of coffee here on a sunny day ;)
- Help yourselves to breakfast items such as bread, preserves, milk, cereal, tea, coffee (in moderation). You will be responsible for your other meals.
You will have full access to the flat and its amenities. As we will be away for the entire length of your stay, we rely on you guys to look after it.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We are leaving our flat for you to use while away for work or holiday. Therefore we may or may not have the pleasure to meet you in person, depending on the check-in and check-out times. Whenever possible we'd love to say hi and get to know you a little. If not, we'll give you detailed instructions on the automated check-in and check-out process. We will remain contactable throughout your stay for any questions or needs you may have.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Free street parking is available in the vicinity of the building. There are four available parking spaces on Kidwells Close (Mon - Sat max 2 hours stay 8 am - 6 pm). If these aren't available then there is always space to be found on St. Luke's Road, Norfolk Road, or Vicarage Road. Please note that on Vicarage Road from Monday to Friday 10 am to 11 am and 3 pm to 4 pm there are permit holder only restrictions.
We ask you to be respectful and keep our flat in good condition during your stay. Treat is as if it was your own (or better!).
Some simple rules:
- We understand accidents can happen. If anything gets broken or damaged please inform us ASAP so we can discuss it before it goes to the "deposit" stage
- No smoking indoor. Smoking on the balcony is fine and an ashtray is provided
- Shoes off before entering the flat
- No house parties, loud music etc. Please respect our neighbours
- No pets allowed
- Clean up after yourself, in particular dishes
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hi, Augusto and Brian here! We are respectively from Italy and the U.S. We have been living in the UK for over 5 years and recently bought a beautiful one bedroom new build flat in the Maidenhead town centre. We travel quite often leaving our home available to travellers visiting the area.
We are friendly and fun loving guys who enjoy meeting new people from all over the world. Our jobs take us to every corner of the globe, so we have plenty of travel experience and stories to share...
We're looking forward to welcoming you to our home!