If you like to get out in nature, explore beaches and trails and wide open spaces OR scenic towns, restaurants and shops AND you like getting hello’s from adorable dogs and cats, look no further!
• Large, private room and bath in quaint Amesbury, MA
• Perfect location near Newburyport, Portsmouth and Seacoast area
• Queen bed & many extras
• Best for people who plan to be on the go and want a nice place to unwind after a busy day
• Near I-495 & I-95
• Easy access to Boston
Spacious comfortable room that is the perfect place to relax after a busy day in Newburyport, Amesbury and the surrounding Seacoast area.
This is a quiet home on a quiet street. A non-smoking, non-partying, pet loving, upbeat, non-drinking home meant for people interested in exploring the area, attending a reunion or family function, or visiting friends but want their own space. Definitely people who will be out & about and have plans while they are here.
This is not the place for a love nest, underage or questionable age guests, anyone who plans to use drugs or have more than a little alcohol.
• Superhost hospitality
• Queen sized bed
• Private bath complete with shampoo, conditioner, blow dryer and fresh towels
• Mini-fridge, microwave, electric kettle
• French press coffee or tea whenever you want
• Fast WIFI
• Work space: Large cherry desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron chair
• Apple TV and DirecTV
• Air conditioning and fans
• Window seat
• Iron and ironing board available
• In the summer, beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella and cooler are available for you to borrow. Please request ahead of time.
Your room + full private bath
No use of the kitchen, living rooms or yard. The good news: Your room has all the essentials + privacy. TV with Cable, microwave, fridge, electric kettle.
Parking is on the street, just outside the driveway. This is a very quiet cul de sac with very little activity and very safe.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Friendly but not intrusive host. If you have questions, you can reach me via text and I will respond asap.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
• People who like dogs and cats are our favorite guests. We have friendly, affectionate dogs and a sweet (huge) cat. We do keep them out of your way and your room, but the dogs will want to greet you. AND the cat needs drinks from the tub in your bath. You okay with that? Great!
If you think you have allergies or if you’re uncomfortable around pets, please choose another listing. Thank you!
• Be sure to look over the House Rules and House Manual BEFORE you book to make sure you understand how we do things -- and so you'll be comfortable here.
• Click on the GUIDEBOOK link under this listing for a ton of my tips on places to see and when to go.
As a guest in my home, you agree to respect the following rules.*
• LET me know your arrival time and keep me updated if you’re running late.
• PARK on the street between our mailbox and the next driveway.
• KEEP your door closed at all times. BUT keep bathroom door open when not in use.
• RESPECT Quiet Hours from 9:30 pm - 8:00 a.m. [This is not a curfew.]
• NO SMOKING. No PARTYING: NO drugs. Minimal use of alcohol.
• NO visitors or extra guests
• DO be considerate and clean, respecting that this is my home.
• DO place dirty dishes and food trash outside your door
• DON’T come into the kitchen, living room or other "host only" spaces.
• DO be nice to the pets who live here. This is their home.
• DO see House Manual for more info.
Hi! I'm Kat. Five things to know about me:
1. My home is a happy home, full of light and joy.
2. I work from home as a writer, which makes me even happier
3. A year ago, I took in 3 dogs whose owner died. They are the source of a great deal of the laughter and love that goes on here, along with an orange boy cat who came to stay in 2014.
4. I love my beaches and also know GREAT places to go for walks in nature
5. Airbnb is a natural fit for me, since I was brought up by parents who gave me a love of people and a spirit of kindness and generosity. If you stay here, you'll feel the warmth and a true sense of being welcomed and at home.