The apartment is on the top floor of the house, with 2 bedrooms, for 5 persons, air condition, kitchen, toilet, terrace, separate entrance, private parking, beautiful view, garden full of Mediterranean plants. It's a very peaceful and quiet place.
Hello dear guests ,
if you choose the Maslinica for your vacation, you can forget the stress and let yourself enjoy the nature that offers all-day swimming in the crystal clear sea, lying beneath the canopy of pine on the beach, sunbathing, afternoon walks along the coast, beautiful sunsets and peace and quiet. I hope you'll enjoy. As your hosts I'll try to make your stay much as possible enjoyable in the apartment Spiro.
The access place for guests is upper floor of the house with small terrace on the south. Also there is a private parking space for guests.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
If some of the guests likes gardening please be free to enjoy in it, there is enough land and plants for all days of yours holidays.
- I expect my guests behave as in their own home and respect neighbours and nature.
- Also PLEASE smoke outside of the house.
- Please be watchful of the rented room or apartment, by turning off all electrical devices and all water taps. We would particularly ask you to make sure that you don’t leave air-conditioning turned on unnecessarily whilst you are not in the apartment or use it with opened windows and doors.
- On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
- The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any deck chairs and parasol.
- The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests “free time” or to entertain them.
- The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
- The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
- It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
- On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00.
- The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police or of the tribunal of Split. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
I live and work in Split and in the Maslinica I'll be much as my work permitted me. Of course that the guests can always contact me and ask whatever they needed .
You can call me Lara . I am a restorer of wooden sculptures , I love art and travel . My life motto is : live and let live.