A cozy and well-kept studio apartment located in Pavona, Castel Gandolfo, a tranquil neighborhood and well connected to Rome and to Pope's Summer House by public transportation.
The studio is located on the first floor of a building within a family compound but it has its independent entrance. With 35 m square, it's spacious to host max 4 guests.
The bus stop is just a few steps away from the studio and it brings you to the "Ciampino Airport" in 10 minutes, to the Rome Metro Station "Anagnina" in 25 minutes and to Anzio beach in 35 minutes. While it is only 15 to 20 minutes walk to the train station that brings you directly to the "Rome Termini Central Station" and "Rome Tuscolana Station" by commuter train in 27 minutes.
The studio provides a good measure of privacy since it is independent. It is fully furnished with TV, kitchen (stoves, fridge, freezer, cutlery, plates and glasses), bathroom with bathtub, washing machine, queen-size bed for 2 people and sofa bed for 2 additional people. Terrace view to the street and the golf course nearby. Don't worry about bed linen and towels as we will provide them. Free WIFI is also available.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Since my family and I live right on the second floor of the same building of the studio, the guests can reach us easily if they have any questions.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Please be informed that our family owns a friendly dog, Chicco, who always stays outside in the courtyard.
Public transportation details:
- Train (27 minutes to "Termini" and "Tuscolana" Station in Rome) - Ticket: € 2,10
- Bus "Cotral" (10 minutes to Ciampino airport and 25 minutes to Rome Metro Station line A, Anagnina) - Ticket: € 1,30
To Castel Gandolfo and Albano Laziale:
- Bus interconnection "Schiaffini" (10 minutes to historical center of Castel Gandolfo) – Ticket: € 0,80
To Torvaianica and Anzio beach:
- Just a few steps away to Bus "Cotral" stop that brings you to Anzio beach in 35 minutes.
- 10 minutes walk to Bus "Cotral" stop that brings you to Torvaianica beach in 30 minutes.
Please take into consideration that the travel time mentioned above are in estimation as it always depends on the traffic intensity.