Quality appointed house and room frequented by long term guests. Is 1.5 miles from Rutgers main campus, RWJ Medical Center, Johnson & Johnson headquarters, and train to Pennsylvania Station NYC. Neighborhood very walkable with main street just a few blocks away. Immediate surroundings include restaurants, grocery and pharmacy. Daily New York Times.
Please don't request pre-visits (see reviews & pics) or additional discounts (already included in the pricing based on number of days request).
Queen bed, dresser, nightstand and closet all completely available. New 32" Samsung Smart TV for streaming. 5g wifi available. Privacy doorknob.
Full house access to gourmet kitchen, dining room, living room, shared bath. Washer and dryer in the basement.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
I am available to provide recommendations, including instructions and recommendations to visit New York City and/ or Philadelphia.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
The bathroom is shared.
The most important rule is to keep the house clean.
1. No dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter. Wash the dishes or put them in the dishwasher. Nothing wooden goes into the dishwasher. The two very sharp Japanese knives in the drawer never go into the dishwasher.
2. Tidy up the bathroom sink every other day. Use the spray cleaner then rinse it off. Bathroom cleaning materials are under the bathroom sink.
3. All the regular dishes can go into the microwave.
4. Using the living room TV - you need 2 remote controls. Samsung cable remote to turn on the TV and the cable. Denon remote for the sound: hit power and choose the button that indicates cable. The one premium channel is Encore.
5. The garbage and recycling bins in the drawer to the right of the sink.
6. No smoking inside the house, but you can smoke in the front, enclosed porch.
7. No animals without prior agreement.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!
A finance/IT professional that has worked for Johnson & Johnson since 1994. I live in Los Angeles, but have worked in New Jersey since 2012. I enjoy good food and good drink. I take pride in knowing the area, including NYC and Philadelphia, and give solid recommendations.