This Top Floor Penthouse is a unique combination for you. It is a fully equipped place for up to three guests, with a fresh and charming style in the interior and it has an idyllic green and blooming private terrace with amazing view of Athens. The house is situated in a safe and high-quality area, only 15 minutes away from Athens center (10 min walking and then 5 minutes by metro).
The minute you will cross the door of Diamond Penthouse, you will fall in love with its cozy and pleasantly colored interior space!! Then, when you walk in the terrace, you will experience something really amazing. All the exterior space is surrounded by green and blooming plants and beautiful furniture and also you have a 270° view of Athens that really captures your eye. The house is located in a safe, high-quality area with a lot of green and in a strategic spot (15 min to Athens center, 30 min to Airport).
Please, make sure to read below the full description of its amenities.
- Electric hotplates and oven
- Refrigerator, normal size
- Water boiler, Frappe coffee maker, Filter coffee maker, Toaster, Electric squeezer, Blender
- Basic cooking equipment
- Basic serving equipment
- Dining table with 4 chairs, which can be also used as a laptop surface
- House Manual, Safety Card, Transportation Manual, Neighborhood Guide (you will find them printed for you in the house)
- Queen size double bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
- Single airbed available (99 cm x 191 cm), if there is a third guest
- Linen in bed and one extra set, if you stay more than 6 days
- One set of towels for each guest and one extra set, if you stay more than 4 days
- Clothes closet with shelves, drawers, and hangers
- 32" Smart TV, with Web browser, Youtube, Applications and Screen sharing for connecting your tablet or smartphone, NETFLIX account which you can use to watch movies on TV
- Hairdryer, normal size, professional (2000W)
- Iron and ironing board, clotheshorse with clothespins
- Baby crib available (adjustable height) and also a high chair and a baby bath. Please, ask me first whether the crib is available for the dates you need it!
- Spacious bathtub with shower (over 250 cm ceiling height)
- Washing machine for clothes (6 kg)
- Body wash, Hair Shampoo, Hair conditioner
- First Aid Kit
-It is a private terrace, you don't share it with other people
- Full of green plants and colorful flowers, which are automatically watered
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Two garden sofas
- Double access to the terrace (main room and kitchen)
- Awning for keeping out the morning sun, but you also have open space to watch the stars
- Amazing view of Athens
- the whole interior space is 32 square meters
- Free constant WiFi access in the whole interior and exterior space
- Elevator to Level 5 and then steps to Level 6, where Diamond Penthouse is
- Central heating for the winter and autonomous Air conditioning, which covers the whole apartment's temperature
- 6-floor building (you are on the top)
- pets are not allowed generally in the building
- the building is professionally cleaned twice per week
- my husband and I (George & Ira) we live in the same building
- no private parking in the building, but most of the times you can find Parking Places exactly in front of our building or a few meters further, which are all free of charge
- we have three other Airbnb listings in the same building
You have access to all the interior space of the house and to its terrace, which is clearly margined by bars and plants. You will have your own keys for the main entrance door and for the apartment door. You can use everything in the house and the terrace, with care and respect. Dishes and kitchen equipment are supposed to be washed by the guests.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
My husband and I want you to feel that you will always have any help or communication you ask and that we will do our best for you to have a wonderful stay.
Don't hesitate to contact me, if you have any kind of questions.
And of course, we will be very happy to meet you and welcome you as our guests!
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Our guests should inform us about the Check-in time at least 24 hours before their arrival. Once we arrange it, guests can check-in any time after 15:00. Check-out cannot be after 12:00!
- Please don't make noise after 23.00 in the house and building.
- Please, respect the house and its contents
- Please, respect energy and water resources and use in a sensible manner.
- Please, close the A/C when you leave the house or when you open any window or door of the house
- If you have any question for a house matter, if something doesn's work well or something went wrong, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we find a solution together
- Recent Greek taxation laws require us to record your National ID or Passport number, at the time of your check-in.
Hos ini mempunyai 138 ulasan untuk kediaman lain.Lihat ulasan lain
Hello, I am Ira, 33 years old and I live in Athens, Greece.
I have studied Communication, Intercultural Relations and Linguistics. I have worked in various fields, such as media, events, education and modern ways of marketing.
I have traveled in Europe and the USA and I have lived in Barcelona and Istanbul.
I love to communicate with people and always meet new. I get inspired by the success and leadership of others, both in big matters and in everyday life. I enjoy gatherings with friends, romantic moments, good coffee and nice places to visit. My favorite food is pasta, my everyday sweet is chocolate, my best season is spring and the movie I've seen a hundred times is "Pride and Prejudice".
After I met my beloved husband, George, we have been involved together in several interesting and intensive experiences, related to business and public awareness. The two of us make a very good team.
Last year, we traveled abroad for a project and this is how we found out about Airbnb. We liked a lot the idea and we used it as guests.
George is a great craftsman and we like to design and create nice spaces together. So, recently we decided to start our route in Airbnb hosting.
A month and a half after we started, we got the Supehost status and we keep it.
We welcome our guests to our charming city and to our unique spaces! Explore our listings!
Life motto: The distance between dreams and reality is called action.