Getaway Villa 38-4 is a modern, fully furnished, self contained unit, in the heart of town. It is air conditioned, comfortable, and quiet. The bed is king size or 2 singles, guest choice. There is provision for a cot, high chair, and rolla bed for toddlers upon request. Walk to the CBD, restaurants, cafes, resort hotel, parks and aquatic centre.
Accommodating two, the apartment is modern, well equipped, comfortable and in the heart of town close to most amenities. It is fully air-conditioned and is noise & heat insulated. A full bed, either king or two singles is a guest's choice. Upon request, a cot, high chair, and rolla bed can be made available for babies and toddlers.
There is secure parking for a car and boat.
On arrival, an entrance key will be located in a secure lock box adjacent to the entrance door. Arrivals are normally after 1400 hrs and departures are normally before 1000 hrs.
Guests who fly to Exmouth (Leamonth) can catch the shuttle bus to and from the airport. The shuttle desk is located in the arrival lounge and there is no need to book ahead. The cost is $35 per person and the trip is approximately half an hour. For departure, there is a need to book ahead by phoning Exmouth Bus Charters on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) at least the day before. They will collect you at the Maidstone Crescent entrance. It is a reliable service.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Interaction with guests is by email or phone. I live away. Regretfully, I can only speak English. I have a local manager, Ray White Real Estate Agency, to act on my behalf when you arrive for any queries you might have. Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and ask for Cath or Katie. They are obliging and friendly and keen to ensure your stay is as rewarding as can be.
If there are any problems with concerns or advice please call me on my mobile and I will endeavour to assist.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Rubbish Bin servicing occurs early on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Ensure all your waste within your unit is deposited in the outside bins in time for collection.
Please avoid putting fish or offal in rubbish bins. It should be taken to dedicated bins at the marina Fish Cleaning Station.
24 Hour Contact Number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Holiday rentals provide a unique tourism experience: consider this your home, treat it as your own, respect your neighbours and leave it as you find it. These House Rules are provided to ensure that guests and visitors know and comply with the specific rules governing their permission to enter and occupy the property.
The general maintenance and upkeep of this property is inspected on three levels. An inspection of the property is carried out by the Holiday Inspector prior to arrival and then again on departure. The cleaner also checks the property and advises of any maintenance or hazards. In addition we provide a Maintenance Request Card at the property, so that guests can advise us of any concerns regarding the furniture or any potential hazards of the property.
If the property requires any maintenance, the Holiday Accommodation Manager will act upon it within 72 hours. If it is an urgent matter, such as a plumbing, electrical or health and safety issue, then it will be acted upon within 24 hours (subject to availability of tradesmen).
1. Managing Agent - Ray White Exmouth is the managing agent, we are located at:
Address: 17 Ross Street Mall
Phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (this number diverts to an afterhours phone)
Email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
2. Number of Occupants – Policy 6.12 - In accordance with the Health Act 1911 and Council policy, the maximum number of overnight occupants allowed within this dwelling at the same time shall be two (2) persons.
3. General Requirements - House Rules are binding on guests and visitors and any issues must be promptly reported to the Holiday Accommodation Manager. From time to time access to the property may be required to carry out maintenance or for other reasons; we will inform you if this is to be the case during your stay.
4. Noise Levels – Policy 6.12 - Please remember and respect that you are in a residential area, therefore noise must be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10:00pm – 8:00am. Offensive noise and anti-social behavior will not be permitted and may result in eviction.
5. Visitors - Guests are responsible for visitors. Refer to paragraphs 2 and 10 of the Terms & Conditions.
6. Gatherings or Functions – Please refer to paragraph 12 of the Terms & Conditions. Parties and non-compliant functions or gatherings are not permitted.
7. Vehicles and Parking – Policy 6.12 - The maximum number of vehicles and trailers that can be accommodated on this property shall be one (1) and one (1) respectively. The property does not include the Council road verge or adjoining/nearby vacant land, so therefore parking is not permitted on these areas.
8. Garbage and Recycling - Your collection day is Tuesdays. Please put your bins on the road within the entrance loop. They need to be up against the kerb, facing towards the road. If you could put them out Monday evening as the rubbish truck may come quite early. Please do not put fish offal and scraps in the bin, designated bins are located at the boat ramps.
9. Security - Please ensure you secure the property when you leave even for a short time. Please refer to paragraph 9 of the Terms & Conditions.
10. Deck and Balcony Areas - Please ensure you do not stand on the railings or jump / launch from them, this may cause injury to yourself and others.
11. Smoking - Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the property.
12. Pets - Pets are not permitted at this property.
13. BBQ - A barbeque has been provided for your convenience. No open fires are permitted.
14. Damages and Breakages - An inventory for this property is available; you are not required to check all the items but please ensure you inform us of any items that are damaged or broken during your stay so they can be replaced before the next arrival.
15. On Departure Arrangements - Thank you for choosing to use Exmouth Holidays. Check-out is 10.00am. For further information please refer to “THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW”.
16. Emergency Contact - If you have any queries about the property please contact us on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). A staff member is on call outside office hours for emergencies and urgent maintenance. Leave a short message and we will get back to you ASAP.
Call 000 for emergencies (Police, Fire, Ambulance)
Police Station: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Hospital: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Volunteer Fire & Rescue: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), S.E.S: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Compliance - Consequences of non-compliance are specified in paragraph 21 in the Terms & Conditions.
18. Fish Cleaning -For your comfort and the neighbouring properties, all fish offal and scraps must be disposed of at the designated fish cleaning stations located at the Marina, Bundegi or Tantabiddi boat ramps and cannot be placed in the bins at this property.