My place is close to Interstate 90 on the Clark Fork River, White water rafting, kayaking and fishing at the Alberton Gorge. Tent camping and 2 spots for camper or motor homes.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids).
This is the closest and only camping area along the Clark Fork River that is only a couple hundred yards up stream of the Alberton Gorge white water rafting boat launch. Fishing, kayaking and rafting is all around you.
Campers are allowed but are $50 per day and tent camping is $24 per day for 2 people and additional guests are $12 per day, Kids 12 and under are free
Short walk to Alberton Gorge boat launch or launch from the camping area.
Fish Creek State Park with the largest pine tree in Montana about 10 miles west
Family Steakhouse 6 miles east.
Missoula Airport is 25 minutes east.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Wildlife and scenic views all around you
-All pets need to be on a leash or contained , no open fires and if you pack it in you pack it out.
Respect other private land owners no trespassing signs.
- Primitive camping only so campers and motor-homes will have to use their own self containment.
- Tent Campers and Campers that do not have self containment must use Public bathrooms at the Alberton Gorge boat launch.
- No motorized vehicle traffic allowed, except on designated parking area.
- No harassment of wildlife.
- No fireworks or discharging of firearms or archery equipment.