中文 English 日本語
A spacious 1 bedroom apartment, with a kitchen space installed in the separate dining room! The bathroom is modern, and the washing stand has a great long mirror. The unit is equipped with all your basic needs, a TV (projector), and free portable WiFi for your use.
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 bedroom
1 double size bed
-- Dining room
-- Kitchen space
-- 1.5 Unit Bathroom(shower and toilet are in the different rooms)
1 double size bed (2 Persons)
MAXIMUM - 4 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 double size bed (140x200cm)
-- Pillows (2 per bed)
-- Television and television board
-- Lined window curtains
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Television and television board
-- Air conditioning
-- Washing machine
-- Clothes dryer
-- Laundry detergent
-- Trash bins (1 in each room)
-- Induction hob
-- Pots / Frying Pan / Kettle
-- Kitchen Knife / Cutting Board
-- Plates / Mug cups / Glasses
-- Dishwashing Liquid and Sponge
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water (TV in the bathroom is out of order)
-- Electric toilet
-- Washing basin
-- Shampoo / Conditioner / Body Soap
-- Hand Soap
-- Face Towel
-- Bath Towel
-- Hair Dryer
-- Toilet paper
Interaksi dengan tetamu
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
※There are coin lockers available at SHIROKANETAKANAWA station for storing luggage. (There are not enough number of large lockers)
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- I am terribly sorry, but this is not possible. I appreciate your kind understanding.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Hello, nice to meet you!
My name is Yoshi.
I like travelling and going to cafes.
I actually used this service myself when I went travelling in Japan and abroad, and I decided to start hosting.
I am doing my best to create rooms that will be relaxing and comfortable for guests visiting Japan.
Please spend a brilliant time here, and make many wonderful memories!