Our large home in Granger is 40 miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Lake Michigan, 30 miles from the heart of Amish country, Shipshewana, and 7 miles from the University of Notre Dame. We would love to share local family friendly attractions and delicious, local restaurants if you need guidance. Mike and I are both professionals and LOVE our home. Our space is inviting and accommodating. We love ND families and fans!
Please note that we charge a higher rate for ND weekends and require a Friday and Saturday night booking. We do have two bedrooms available in the basement, so there will be other guests as well. If you are interested in renting the entire Basement Suite, we will offer you a discount. Your bedroom has a keyed lock.
Feel free to send an inquiry if you have special requests or if your party is larger than we have listed. If we can accommodate your requests, we will try our best.
Feel free to inquire about renting the whole house.
Small flat screen tv
Roku with Netflix
Printer (available upon request)
Please note: You will have use of the shared bathroom on the second story of our home. There is no bathroom in the basement.
Guests will be given a door code at check in.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We will give you privacy unless you say otherwise. We are a busy family, so we may be popping in and out.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
- We are fairly new Airbnb hosts and strive for excellent reviews! Come be one of our very first guests! We hope to be Super Hosts as quickly as possible!
-This finished basement bedroom has a queen size bed. The smell of the fresh cedar ceilings and the clean, white wainscot and large egress window are all inviting and promote relaxation.
- Though your room is private, there is a common family room for you to enjoy along with any other guests that we may have during your stay. This space is just outside your bedroom door and only for our guests, so you have privacy to rest and have personal time. I may however, pass through just to access our storage closet.
- In the common room, you will also find a well stocked coffee bar. You will have use of the mini fridge and Keurig as well as a variety of coffee, tea, bottled water and disposable dishes.
- The guest room is in the finished basement suite. The shared half bath is on the main floor and the shared full bath, is on the top floor of our home, near our bedrooms. We will happily provide several types of types of toiletries that you may need for your stay.
- Please know that we have a family, so partying isn't our thing. We do enjoy an adult beverage now and then, but our home is family friendly. We will do our best to keep the kids quiet, but we do live here.
- We have a large boxer mix who you may or may not see. She is not animal friendly, so we cannot safely allow your pets. Our dog is people friendly, but she will be around guests minimally.
- We are a fun loving family and love to be social, but will give you as much or as little alone time as you prefer.
- We have a large fire pit in the wooded, serene backyard. You may enjoy the backyard as much as you want and are welcome to join us for a bonfire or enjoy one yourself if we aren't available. We may even have some friends wander over.
- Our family is Christmas crazy! So, if you stay anytime from November 1-December 26th, plan on seeing our home at its most festive!
- We are happy to provide a pack and play to your room for an additional $5 per night including bedding.
- We also have another, larger guest room listed on Airbnb should you need more space. Both rooms include access to the common room. Our entire space is perfect for a large family, business travelers, bridal parties, ND fans or retreat goers. We offer a discount when you rent both basement bedrooms.
- We offer shuttle services to and from the game for up to 6 guests for $30 round trip, if we are able (please inquire before booking).
- Rest assured that ALL linens are completely laundered and changed between guests. No reused, dirty comforters here.
Treat our home as you would your own.
Respect our family by drinking responsibly.
We have little ears in the house, so please speak respectfully.
No visitors please; only guests who are on the reservation.
Have a wonderful time!
Hos ini mempunyai 4 ulasan untuk kediaman lain.Lihat ulasan lain