A very well-located, modern, 3-story house with very easy access to the best places in Tokyo. Experience our version of the Japanese concept of hospitality (omotenashi) as you use our well-designed house as your home base for your Tokyo adventure!
Modern, well-designed interior, especially compared to other options at this price point in Tokyo. Took 3 years to painstakingly renovate/re-design. It was a labor of love but the result was well-worth it. The layout is perfect for Airbnb as guests have lots of privacy.
3 bedroom, 3-story house, 90 sq meters
1F :Guest Room / Toilet
2F: Kitchen / Living /Dining / Bathroom
3F: Hosts' rooms
• Fully-equipped, renovated kitchen
* high-end Nespresso Latissma Pro espresso machine
* lots of other appliances
• Japanese-style bathroom with shower/tub, and washer/dryer unit
• High-grade entertainment center in living room
* 50" flat-screen TV
* top of the line Yamaha soundbar speaker
* blue-ray dvd player/dvd recorder
* Apple TV
Clean, modern Japanese-inspired design
Located on 1F next to toilet.
• Size: 6 tatami mats (9 square meters)
• Double-sized bed
* high-quality linens
* down duvet
* comfortable memory foam mattress pad
* can accommodate 2.
• Compact desk space is the perfect place for your laptop and doubles as a vanity for applying make-up
• Wardrobe provides plenty of storage
Full access to 1F and 2F, including living dining/room and kitchen anytime. 3F is private.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We both work full-time so are away from the house most of the time but are available in the evenings and on weekends to offer advice/suggestions or to share a nightcap ;)
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
* light breakfast items (fruit, pastries, toast).
* capsules for Nespresso Latissma Pro Espresso Machine provided
* a selection of tea also available (Japanese green tea, black tea, etc.)
Free high-speed wi-fi in house
Free use of mobile 4G wi-fi router. Guests can take router with them at all times while exploring the city.
House was recently reinforced for extra earthquake protection.
Earthquake/Disaster survival kit available.
Smoke detectors and emergency flashlights on each floor.
Very safe, family-friendly neighborhood
1) Keep guest room windows locked at all times
2) No smoking in house.
3) No burning of candles/incense.
4) Turn off the a/c and all lights when you leave the house- power is quite expensive in Japan compared to a lot of other countries.