Our place is close to restaurants and dining, parks, art and culture, Gaylord's, Great Wolf Lodge, TopGolf. You will enjoy the ambiance and the quiet of the neighborhood. We enjoy being with other people and sharing experiences. Our home is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
- Feel free to enjoy our home, except the master bed and bath.
- Please clean up after yourself, if you use the kitchen, please be sure you clean up after you eat.
- Please feel free to smoke on the patio or in the garage if the weather is bad.
- Please turn the lights out before you go to sleep, including the entrance light if you have gone out for the evening.
- Please be respectful and treat our house as you would your own home. We go to bed by 11 and have to get up for work, so please be mindful.
We are a warm and friendly couple. We enjoy spending time with others and sharing our home. We are multicultural and look forward to sharing backgrounds and experiences.
Some of our favorite movies are Ghost, The Hunderd-Foot Journey and The Green Mile. I love to cook.
Our life's motto is Unity through diversity.