Located in the shadows of 1500-year-old olive trees, 'disCRETE VILLA Episkopi' is a 5-bedroom luxury villa featuring a private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hydro massage shower and a furnished BBQ area! Set amidst a 5-acre olive grove and surrounded by large, fully-lawned private garden, disCRETE VILLA Episkopi offers plenty of wide open spaces for you to spend some quality time together with your family. Due to its elevated location on a small hilltop, you will be able to enjoy panoramic sea views!
- disCRETE VILLA Episkopi is a marble-floored, two-storey villa consisting of a living space of about 290 square meters (3000 square feet).
- On the ground floor you will find a large sitting area with access to pergola featuring furnished BBQ area on one side and access to private swimming pool on the other side. The sitting area also includes a double sofa bed. This floor also features a fully-equipped kitchen with latest amenities and a WC.
- On the first floor you will find 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms consist of 1 king-size bed each and two other bedrooms feature 2 single beds each. The fifth bedroom includes a bunk bed for kids with 2 mattresses and a baby cot for infants. You will be glad to know that all bedrooms feature access to a private balcony or a large terrace offering panoramic sea or mountain views. First bathroom is equipped with a Jacuzzi and a hydro massage shower while the other bathroom features a bathtub.
- disCRETE VILLA Episkopi is set within an ancient olive grove of Episkopi. A few olive trees of the bygone era (about 1500 years old) are still surviving and the rest of the olive grove consists of more than 500 olive trees. Please feel free to take a stroll around the olive grove and feel the majesty of this eternal Cretan icon.
- In the immediate vicinity of the villa you will find a large, fully-lawned and fenced private garden where you will be able to spend some quality time together with your family and friends.
- Endemic shrubs, flowers, fruits & vegetables plants and trees have been planted in the surrounding gardens to restore the natural environment and create a typical and colourful Cretan landscape.
- Due to its elevated position the villa offers panoramic sea views as well as views of the surrounding rural landscape and mountains from the gardens.
What is included?
- Complimentary Welcome Basket consisting necessities such as milk, water, etc. to get you started.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage throughout the villa.
- Twice-a-week housekeeping with towels and linen change (Saturday & Tuesday).
- Twice-a-week pool and garden attendance (Saturday & Tuesday)
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room area.
- All latest electronics including a dishwasher, flat-screen TV, large fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, coffee maker, food processor, juice maker, washing machine, microwave, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
- Free parking space inside the Villa premises.
Guests have the entire property to their private use including the olive grove! There are no shared areas!
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We always make sure to receive all our guests personally at the villa. Upon your arrival we will give you a thorough orientation of the villa, the local area and, of course, the best places to visit in Crete. We will also give you our private contact numbers for you to contact us whenever you wish if you need assistance or information. We look forward to welcoming you at our villa!
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Due to our villa's location in the Episkopi village, it is not a must for you to have a car as the nearby supermarkets, tavernas and cafes are within 5-minute walk away. However, we would recommend you to hire a car if you wish to explore Crete.
Hos ini mempunyai 42 ulasan untuk kediaman lain.Lihat ulasan lain