10 minutes to Smith Mountain Lake and D-Day Memorial.
Visitors often describe our 52 acre property as "beautiful". The apartment studio is on the 2nd level. There are multiple color coded hiking trails throughout 32 acres of woods; a river and streams; abundant wildlife; privacy; and Blue Ridge Mountain views. Our place is good for couples and solo adventurers. Fishing on Goose Creek permitted with license. Outdoor games available such as corn hole, basketball, and a disc golf station.
* 36 minutes from Liberty University in Lynchburg.
* Public boat ramp 15 minutes away on SML.
* 10 minutes from Bridgewater Plaza
* 15 minutes to Westlake Plaza
* 10 minutes from the National D Day Memorial
Second Level Studio with 52 acres of forest and meadows
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Available through texting or cell phone. Will try to be available if requested. Normally need a minimum of 2 hour response time if needed in person.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Important note: the 2nd bed is a full deluxe futon used as a couch in the common living area. It can sleep two, but is most comfortable if used by 2 young children, a couple or a single adult.
Individuals booking our farm retreat must stay at the studio.
Additional fees/taxes to lodging rate:
Cleaning fee $35
Taxes will be requested after you book:
Local lodging tax: 7%
State sales tax: 5.3%
- Outdoor fires limited to 4 pm and 12 am between February 15 and April 30.
- No hunting any time
- Outdoor fires in fire pits should be extinguished before retiring for the evening.
- No camping
- No Internet available