A private suite located near historic Oak Ridge, TN. Includes a full eat-in kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. Minutes away from Melton Lake, Oak Ridge National Laboratories, downtown Oak Ridge and downtown Clinton.
This space is a private mother-in-law suite that is attached to our house in a quiet neighborhood. Suite has its own private entrance. Space includes a spacious living room with flat screen TV and comfortable furnishings. The Master bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed and has a large walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed with plenty of closet space. Full eat in kitchen with pots, pans, utensils and all the other things needed for most of your cooking needs. Other amenities include guest wifi, iron, ironing board, refrigerator, toiletries, clean towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryer, and of course...coffee.
The apartment is over the garage on the left of the house and has a separate carport and guest entrance from the main house. Guest also have access to the covered porch, back patio, and fire pit.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Feel free to contact me by phone if you have any questions or concerns that arise during your stay.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Washer and dryer access is allowed by request.
1. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
2. Please go outside if you are going to smoke and make sure the door is closed behind you.
3. Pets are allowed upon owner approval. Please email for inquiry.
4. If your pet has been approved to stay per request, please keep them off the furniture (no cat clawing or doggy drool please). Also, we have a dog, an outside cat, and an inside cat, so please keep pets inside the apartment unless they are on a leash.
5. Please keep shoes off beds and furniture.
6. Please use coasters under your drinks.
7. Please do not eat food in the bed.
8. Feel free to use the kitchen equipment, spices, and cooking supplies during your stay.
9. Feel free to help yourself to coffee and creamer. I have stocked up before your stay.
10. You may have up to 4 additional visitors. Any extra visitors staying the night are subject to an extra charge.
11. Quiet hours are from 10:00pm until 8:00am
12. Our neighbors will call the police if there is loud music after 10pm, so please keep your music down and your singing practice to daytime hours.