There are couple things that we would like to address to have them clear for other future guests and to you too.
1. We offer exactly whatever we listed on our listing, our cleanliness and privacy and great customer service too.
2. Most Airbnb guests they book what the hosts list (Private room, shared room, house...) as long as hosts provide/offer exactly to what they promised. We believe we did that.
3. Safety is everybody priority not only you. We did provided room key to you. You booked us a private room, not entire guest house, (you did have your own room) with a shared bathroom. You could not just lock that common area, other guest will be locked out of course. If you book entire place that's different story.
4. You checked in really late at night like 11pm. We left it unlocked to make it easy for you to self check-in. You don't know the area, you just FEEL it's unsafe. It just your feeling.
5. We do mention potential noise in our listing. Or you didn't read it?
6. Our guest house/listing is in the back of our house. To offer convenience, we have the entrance in the back. We not only offered you safety, but also provide GATED PARKING for you car's safety too. We don't want to disturb our neighbors. You don't want to be disturbed. No one wants.
7. It's all about your feeling, not about our listing. We host like over hundred guests all ready. 99.99% are happy with our place/listings. If you want more safety, please ask, or read more about host's listings, or book a hotel so you feel much better.