Elanora is a beautiful two-storey country style home that's just a short stroll to the beach. It's tucked away on its own private acreage and has pretty gardens and lovely lawns. Couples and up to two families would love it here as it has so many spaces for relaxing and getting away from it all yet has a wonderful central dining area for coming together for meals. Fantastic in summer, it's also wonderful in winter with its cosy wood fire and proximity to the beach for whale watching.
This whole property has a relaxed country charm that you are sure to fall in love with. It's as pretty as a picture with its cottage gardens, white-painted timber, wide floorboards, and large farmhouse dining table complete with overhead candelabra.
A huge deck is perfect for enjoying the elevated ocean and bushland views.
The layout of the house is straightforward. Downstairs you will find the main living area (kitchen, dining and TV room), as well as a master bedroom, adjoining bathroom (shower, bath and vanity), separate toilet and a laundry.
Upstairs, you will find a study nook, remaining four bedrooms, an open-plan TV/DVD room as well as a bathroom (shower and vanity), plus a separate toilet.
With the exception of a closed shed and storage rooms, you have access to the whole property.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We are just a phone call away if you need assistance at the property.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
*** An EXTRA CHARGE OF $75 per stay applies if you are bringing your dog. Please note that pets are not allowed upstairs, on any furniture, carpets or rugs. Charges will apply for excess cleaning or damage due to pets. You must also clean up after your pet and have express permission to bring your pet. ****
There are no shops, convenience stores or supermarkets in Eagle Bay. The closest town for groceries and supplies is Dunsborough (8 minutes away).
- No Leavers bookings.
- Guests must clean the BBQ before departure or a $50 fee will apply.
- Please place rubbish in outside bins and leave the kitchen, fridge and oven clean and tidy.
- We love it when guests leave the house as they found it.
- We reserve the right to reject bookings with too many adults staying.
- Only the number of people approved on the Check In Letter are permitted to stay overnight.
- This is a residential area. Please respect your neighbours and cease noise outdoors between 10pm and 8am.
- No pets allowed without permission. Pets are not permitted upstairs or on any furniture, rugs or bedding or excess cleaning charges will apply.
- All breakages and damages must be reported.
- No outdoor fires unless you are using the fire pit in June, July and August.