This lovely terraced house is located on the canal and is only a stone's throw away from the Goldenbridge Luas (tram) stop. It is also close to Kilmainham Gaol Museum, IMMA, Phoenix Park and other local attractions.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers and families (with kids). A crib for a baby or sleeping for an older child can be arranged.
There are two friendly indoor cats who enjoy the occasional rub.
The house is located in a quiet neighbourhood next to the canal. The canal is great for walks.
It is a 3 bedroom house with a little backyard. The room being let out is the main bedroom. Some of our stuff is still in wardrobes, however, if space is necessary it can be arranged.
Guests can access the whole house apart from the other 2 bedrooms. You are welcome to use the washing machine and the kitchen but before doing so you must arrange it with the host.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
I'm easy going - I'm always up for a chat but I also respect personal space.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
There are two cats in the house. They're friendly and well behaved. They might crave some attention and rubs or avoid you completely.
Have to be careful no to let cats out through windows and doors. The female cat is know to climb out windows.
- We have two indoor pet cats. You have to be careful not to let them out
- We have a roommate staying at the top floor. Please be respectful of his privacy
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, extra towels, pillows, blankets are available on request.
- The bedroom is on the first floor. Guest must take care when using the stairs, always use the handrail and put on the light.
- This is a family home so please be respectful
- Please be respectful of the neighbours. Quiet time after 10pm.
- Only use the kitchen and appliances after having arranged so with the hosts
- Please no shoes or food in the bedroom
My partner and I live in Inchicore, South Dublin with our little 1.5 year old boy and two friendly cats. Ireland is my third home, Latvia being my homeland and Scotland is where I studied.
I'm trying to be more eco-aware and eco-friendly. The house is cleaned with biodegradable cleaning products, the baby uses cloth nappies and we're vigilant about recycling.
Otherwise, I enjoy hiking and cooking when I can spare the time.