This home is located between Newcastle and Old Town Auburn. It is close to wineries, trail heads, historic sites, Old Town Auburn, Placer High School, Rail Head Park, Gold Country Fairgrounds, Overlook, Stagecoach, Hidden Creek, and other places of interest.
The space has a private large bedroom with separate bathroom and kitchenette. The guesthouse is on the first floor, which is separated from the main house. Outside is a large round patio tent that guests can enjoy the country setting. There is private parking as well as a private entrance to the guesthouse.
Guests have a private entrance and driveway. This guesthouse is composed of a large bedroom, private bathroom, and kitchenette. If guests request, washer and dryer is available with no charge laundry soap. Guests can also hike the quarter mile trail that perimeters the property.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
If you are active, there are many paths to choose from the front door. If guest(s) desire (please request access to ARC) - Auburn Racquet Club gym with 3 pools, workout rooms, tennis courts, racquet ball courts, and fitness classes is available ($15 per person daily).
- No Shoes in the house.
- Guesthouse and property is not suitable for children.
- No Smoking in or outside of the house.
- No fires.
- Be cordial to neighbors.
- Please treat the house and 2.5 acre property with respect. This house is not advisable for small children. This is country property (though only 2 miles from old town Auburn so loud talking is ok but please no outrageous parties. Be courteous to the neighbors, we support each other.
- Please keep loud sounds down after 10 pm.
- Canine friend is ok if housebroken and friendly.
- Please do not enter the barn or chicken coop or out buildings.
The home provides guests with a private driveway and entrance. I respect guests privacy so I will not interact with guests unless she/he requests assistance, suggestions, recommendations or have special requests. I am available by phone and in-person.
If you have immediate needs or questions, please contact Diane Kato at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
My most fun adventures are hiking or running and exploring fascinating trails with friends and family. Auburn is full of amazing trails that are accessable from the front door of my country home. My primary hobby is running and I plan to run across America (bucket list activity). I also enjoy playing with watercolor and mixed media . As a result, my home has many paintings as well as running medals and trophies on the wall.