+ My townhouse will tell you my unique experiences as a shoemaker in a Chinese Thai family with the 7 bedrooms+7 bathrooms inspired from different experiences with space almost 400 SQ/M.
+ A perfect retreat for couples, families and not suitable for party.
+ Fully-Equipped Kitchen with appliances, kettle, toaster, oven, pans, dishes, utensils & basic supplies.
+ 2 Large Living Areas with TV, Cable TV
+ 2 Gardens; in front of the house, roof top garden.
+ Near city center, 5 mins walk to BTS.
1. My place will tell you my unique experiences as a shoemaker in a Chinese Thai family with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms inspired from different experiences. The elements of shoemaking and shoe design are incorporated subtlety to write a single ‘ WiNNiNE Cozy Home ‘ story.
2. A perfect retreat for couples, families and groups who love design and stylish/ boutique home. This is a quiet and friendly neighborhood, not suitable for party.
3. The 7 bedrooms are very beautiful, well-thought of and with a personal touch according to its theme. You will enjoy taking pictures and shared them with one another. Each room has their own private bathroom, uniquely designed too.
4. We have 24/7 self-service check in, after your reservation is confirmed. I will send all description how to check in & check out by message, e – mail or the other chat applications.
5. Luggages to bring up to high floor?
My townhome has 6 floors. Please do not worry we have the luggages lift to help you carry your luggages to your room and back down ( only during regular check in time ).
6. BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
+ You will have your stylish bedrooms & ensuite bathrooms. I supply basic toiletries; fresh bedlinens, pillows, towels, big duvets, body soap, hair shampoo, tissue paper, hair dryers, hanger rails for your clothes.
You can choose the following options base on you
+ 7 Stylish Bedrooms + 7 Bathrooms.
> 4 Spacious Bedrooms + 4 Spacious Bathrooms for 8 persons.
> 3 Standard Bedrooms + 3 Standard Bathrooms for 6 persons.
+ Room No.1; Oriental Bedroom ( 40 sqm ) + Bathroom ( Rain Shower ) = King Size Bed.
+ Room No.2; Thai Bedroom ( 32 sqm ) + Bathroom ( Shower ) = King Size Futon.
+ Room No.3; Gothic Bedroom ( 40 sqm ) + Bathroom ( Rain Shower ) = King Size Bed.
+ Room No.4; Vintage Bedroom ( 32 sqm ) + Bathroom ( Shower ) = 2 Twin Beds.
+ Room No.5; Beach Bedroom ( 40 sqm ) + Bathroom ( Bathtub ) = Queen Size Bed.
+ Room No.6; Retro Bedroom ( 32 sqm ) + Bathroom ( Shower ) = King Size Bed.
+ Room No.7; Village Bedroom ( 40 sqm ) + Bathroom ( Bathtub ) = King Size Bed.
+ Air-Conditioning and fans in all rooms.
+ Comfy memory foam hotel standard mattress.
+ Shower heaters.
+ All bedrooms have closets ( except Retro bedroom ).
+ Fully-Equipped European style Kitchen with Appliances, Pans, Dishes, Utensils, Basic Supplies
+ 2 Large Living Areas with Cable TV
+ Dining Area
+ 2 Garden Areas; in front of the house and roof top garden.
+ Other facilities: exercise equipments & foosball table.
- Fiber optic Internet wifi 50/20 mbit.
- Cable TV, DVD.
- Light Breakfast; Snacks, Tea, Coffee, Condiments, Fruits, Bread, Drinking Water, Homemade Jam, Butter( Self-prep ).
- The kitchen fully equipped including condiments and cooking oil.
- Basic Toiletries; fresh bedlinens, a choice of pillows, towels, big duvets, body soaps, hair shampoos, hair dryers, tissue papers, hanger rail for your clothes.
- Maid cleaning rooms and common areas everyday during 8:00 – 17:00. Excludes cooking & laundry of clothes.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with appliance; microwave, a fridge, toaster, oven, blender, kettle, rice cooker, pans, pots, dishes, bowls, utensils, basic supplies, iron and ironing board.
- Besides the light breakfast, you can also find lots of street food and restaurants only a few minutes walk from my place.
- Guests are not allowed to do their own laundry. If you require, I can recommend a neightbouring laundry service at a reasonable price ( clean & good ).
9. Airport Transfer/ Transportation service can provide for the guests. The guests pay directly to the transportation company. They know my house direction well. If you needed this, please let me know before in advance.
10. EXTRA BEDS:
4 Extra adult futons + 4 futons for kids can be arranged on request.
NO HIDDEN FEES BUT MANY EXTRAS WITHOUT CHARGE!
This delight townhome can accommodate up to 15 adults + children.
I look forward to welcoming you at my place.
My design studio is housed on the 2nd floor of the same building but has its my access; private bamboo stair in front of the garden, all windows cover with curtain, artworks. My working hours are flexible and I do not have clients at the office so rest assured that your stay will be uninterrupted.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We are Thai Chinese family/ hosts live in a separate house next door and we have shoe shop at the same street ( 2nd block ) and you can enjoy shopping local Thai shoes brands. We will offer special price for our guests. We are most happy to assist you with language or other needs at any time.
- We can help you provide transportation with fit with your entire group at very affordable prices to make the most of your visit and ensure that it is fun-packed and memorable within the time limits of your visit.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
- Under Thai law. Please show your passport and Thai Bureau Immigration Document to my sister. And we will report to the Immigration/ Thai government as we have foreigners stay in my house. Country Security and Seriously!!!
- We provide free high-speed fiber optic Wifi connected to 50/20 mbit.
- Airport Transfer/ Transportation service can provide for the guests. The guests pay directly to the transportation company. They know my house direction well. If you needed this, please let me know before in advance.
- I like to meet all of you and I can answer your questions when you needed.
1. PLEASE HELP US TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT by reducing the use of electricity. TURN OFF AIR CON, LIGHTINGS/ REMOVE THE CARD WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOM.
2. Turn off air conditioning every time you leave a room. In a house this big, the utility bill gets expensive quickly.
3. Keep the air con no less than 25 degrees. Any less is terrifically expensive and inefficient.
NOTE: I will check the electric meter before and after checkout. I've had guests keep the air con running in every room 24 hours a day, which is unacceptable. It's very expensive to cool a 5-hr house in the tropics! So please be responsible, otherwise I must charge extra for overuse.
4. No parties/ events and no one staying who have not booked in, Extra charge 500 baht per person per night.
5. No smoking indoors, but you may smoke on the balcony with an ashtray provided. Smoking is prohibited because we have lovely neighbors breach, Fine 2,000 baht/ room. I would prefer no smokers please.
6.Take your shoes off indoors.
7. Visually verify that the main gates are closed and locked!
8. Lost key room or card charge 2,000 THB/key/card.
9. I trust that if you come in late you will be as quiet as possible.
10. All information about your stay will be provided when you arrive, including a map of the area and info about my home. Just enjoy yourself when you come and stay with me.
11. Respectful each other.
12. Have fun, but be responsible. Loud parties will disturb the neighbors. Do not make noisy/ loud after 22:00.
13. Not allow to have the illegal drug inside home.
14. If furniture, appliances and home has been damaged. The guest must be an administrator and liability for damages incurred.
15. Please do not flush anything inside of the toilet ( this includes toilet paper, sanitary napkins, paper towels, or wipes ). Use garbage disposal instead.
16.No food or beverages in bedrooms (except water) to prevent insects and rodents! Keep screens and doors closed to keep out mosquitoes (for your protection)!
17.All decoration stuffs do not move included beds are fixed in rooms and mattresses should not be moved to other rooms - If the guests move its around and break or any damages stuff items will be charge.
18. Damage and Lost Charge;
All items in room are set for your convenience.
Any damage or lost items in the room such as
Blood stain, Food stain, Vomit stain, Urine stain,
Cosmetic stain OR Any stain will be charge at price;
- Duvet Cover = 1,500 THB.
- Bed Sheet = 500 THB.- ( white color ), 800 THB. ( color )
- Body Towel = 400 THB.
- Hair Towel = 200 THB.
- Pillow case = 200 THB.
- Hair dryer = 1000 THB.
Dari 21 Disember 2017 - 01 Januari 2018 penginapan minimum ialah 3 malam.
I am Anne, a Thai Chinese fashion designer. I was born to a 3 generation shoemaker family in Bang Chak, Bangkok.
Growing up in a family of makers, I am inspired to create a dream of my own. I left my job as a full time fashion designer in 2012 to set up my dream project, the WiNNiNE; Cozy Home.
I enjoy travelling and use most of my travel and designing experiences as my inspiration for this house. I self-studied interior design and building principles after leaving my job, renovated my family’s townhouse on Sukhumvit 95, and transformed the house into a unique and stylish place amidst the sleepy, traditional village setting. Each of the seven rooms has a unique story and is decorated with furniture and art pieces that I have collected over my years of travels.
I designed this house in memory of my family's heritage in shoe-making. The name "WiNNiNE" comes from a combination of my late father's name (which means discipline in English), Win (which means winner) and the number 9 (which symbolises good luck in Chinese).
While the house has 7 rooms inspired from different experiences, the elements of shoemaking and shoe design are incorporated subtlety to write a single WiNNiNE story.
My place will tell you my unique experiences as a shoemaker in a Chinese Thai family. I hope my story inspires you to explore a different side of Thailand, and my hospitality makes you feel like home.
My family and I enjoy meeting like-minded people from all over the world and would like our guests to experience true Thai hospitality. I look forward to having you at my place.
我是泰国华侨时装设计师安妮。我出生在曼谷Bang Chak 的第3代鞋匠家庭。
我喜欢旅行, 我这个房子大部分的灵感来自于我的旅行和设计经验。在离开我的工作后,我自己研究了室内设计和建筑原理,在Sukhumvit 95上整修了我的家庭联排别墅,并将这座房子在一个传统安静的村庄环境中变成了一个独特而时尚的地方。七间客房都有独特的故事,装饰着我多年旅行中收集的家具和艺术作品。
虽然这个房子的七个房间灵感来自不同的经验,但每一个房间都纳入鞋匠和鞋子设计的元素, 从而微妙的写出一个WiNNiNE故事。我的地方会让你感受到我的泰国华侨家庭作为一个鞋匠的独特经历。我希望我的故事激励着你探索泰国的另一面. 我的热情好客会让你感觉像在家一样的温暖。
Ich bin Anne, eine thailändisch-chinesische Modedesignerin. Ich wurde in Bang Chak, Bangkok, in einer Schusterfamilie der 3. Generationen geboren.
Aufgewachsen in einer Arbeiterfamilie, bin ich inspiriert einen eigenen Traum zu kreieren. Ich habe 2012 meinen Job als Vollzeit-Modedesignerin aufgegeben, um mein Traumprojekt, das WiNNiNE; Cozy Home, ins Leben zu rufen.
Ich reise gerne und nutze die meisten meiner Reise- und Designerfahrungen als Inspiration für dieses Haus. Nachdem ich meinen Job verlassen hatte, studierte ich selbst Innenarchitektur und Bauprinzipien, renovierte das Reihenhaus meiner Familie an der Sukhumvit 95 und verwandelte das Haus in einen einzigartigen und stilvollen Ort inmitten der verschlafenen, traditionellen Dorflandschaft. Jedes der sieben Zimmer hat eine einzigartige Geschichte und ist mit Möbeln und Kunstwerken dekoriert, die ich während meiner jahrelangen Reisen gesammelt habe.
Ich entwarf dieses Haus in Erinnerung an das Erbe meiner Familie: Die Schuhherstellung. Der Name "WiNNiNE" kommt von einer Kombination aus dem Namen meines verstorbenen Vaters (was Disziplin bedeutet), Win (was Gewinner bedeutet) und der Zahl 9 (die Glück auf Chinesisch bedeutet).
Während das Haus 7 Räume hat, die von meinen verschiedenen Erfahrungen inspiriert sind, werden die Elemente der Schuhmacher- und Schuhgestaltung subtil miteinbezogen um eine WiNNiNE-Geschichte zu schreiben.
Mein Platz wird Ihnen meine einzigartigen Erfahrungen als Tochter einer Schuhmacherfamilie erzählen. Ich hoffe, dass meine Geschichte Sie inspiriert, eine andere Seite von Thailand zu erkunden, und dass meine Gastfreundschaft Sie sich wie zu Hause fühlen lässt.
Meine Familie und ich geniessen es, Gleichgesinnte aus der ganzen Welt zu treffen und möchten, dass unsere Gäste echte thailändische Gastfreundschaft erleben. Ich freue mich darauf, sie bei mir zu haben.