The ultimate luxury retreat on a private motor yacht
IMPORTANT: the home location for this yacht is now Stourport.
Please message to discuss availability and overnight locations.
- Ideal for couples or a small family
- Above or below deck dining
- Sun lounging areas on bow and top deck
- Set in the tranquil scenic River Severn
- Perfect relaxation
- Skippered river cruise (See guest access)
- Charming traditional inns and restaurants
Ensuite master double bedroom.
2nd bedroom can be a king size or twin.
Inside and outside seating areas.
Facilities at the Marina include restaurant, bar, luxury berth holder showers, laundry room.
A delightful retreat. No road noise. Birdsong only!
- Skippered excursions experience.
NOTE not available on Sundays
- Bookings of 3 or more nights (First day of excursion free of charge)
- Access by boat to historic towns and cathedral cities of Worcester and Gloucester.
- Beautiful Worcestershire and Gloucestershire countryside, cozy restaurants and fine ale riverside pubs, historic towns and attractions such as Worcester Cathedral, Gloucester Quays for shopping and nightlife.
- 9 guests (plus skipper) can be accommodated on your day out excursion if you so choose. Skipper must be present.
- Additional skipper fee £80 per day.
- Skippered experience is subject to weather and river levels. Skipper has final say on decision to embark.
- Booked skipper available from 9:00am (10:00am depart) and returned by 5:00pm latest.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
I look forward to greeting and introducing you to our luxury yacht, a unique home for your stay.
On request, I will skipper for you as I am RYA and ICC qualified. I live in locally and am available by phone and to visit if required.
I will also meet with you personally to checkout.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
'Visit the Malverns' website and the Upton or Malvern tourist information offices are extremely helpful.
Upton is a pretty market town, lovely to wander around and with a very good selection of pubs and restaurants. Its possible not to leave the town and still enjoy historic sites, walks, and family friendly local attractions in Upton like Clives Fruit Farm 5 minutes (blossom trail, cream teas, apple juice, farm shop, cider, pick your own, childrens play area).
Or just 5 miles way Lovells vineyard tours and wine sampling Elgar wines for the grown ups. Taxi suggested.
Driving distances from Upton to attractions
Clives Fruit Farm 5 minutes (blossom trail, cream teas, cider, pick your own, childrens play area)
Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Great Malvern 14 minutes;
Tewkesbury 13 minutes;
Worcester 21 minutes;
Ledbury 22 minutes;
Cheltenham 27 minutes;
- Sudeley Castle, Winchcombe 30 minutes,
- Stow on the Wold, Broadway, 40 minutes;
Gloucester Quays 30 minutes;
Three Counties Showground 10 minutes;
Shakespeare's Stratford 47 minutes;
West Midlands Safari Park 48 minutes;
Severn Valley Railway 42 minutes
National Trust - Croome Court 12 minutes
- Upton Festivals
Folk Festival 28 April – 1 May 2017;
Jazz 22-25 June 2017;
Blues 21-23 July 2017;
Livestock Festival, 29 – 31 July 2017;
Sunshine Festival, 25 – 27 August 2017
- Shoes - no stilettos anywhere. White soled shoes only on the gel (white areas of the boat).