Ideal for nature lovers and family holidays. You will be charmed by its lightful and warm atmosphere. Nestled in a small village between sea and Cevennes, our 190 m2 house had been built in in the 19th century. It is part of a cute village surrounded by a PDO Pic Saint Loup vineyard. Our location might satisfy the desires of each member of the family/group.
We are gradually renovating our house for several years, with noble and ecological materials. Anxious to preserve the authenticity of the place, we are using traditional technics.
Our house is inhabited when we're not traveling, we will leave some children's games available. The library will not be emptied, and if one allows you to browse some of the countless books, please replace it after use.
Access to the house is via a staircase. Another staircase leads upstairs.
All areas except the office mezzanines and dressing rooms will be available.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We rent our house while we are exploring a part of South America. We will leave tourist guides and information. A reliable and nice person will be in charge of your welcome. You will be able to contact her if necessary. She will also be here when leaving.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
- Exceptional climbing sites in The Claret (6km) and St Bauzille de Montmel (20min) + paragliding
- Swimming in the River (Canyon Crespénou, Durfort 15km, gorges of Herault, the Vis and Buège), lakes (The Embruscalles Claret 6km / Cécélès St Matthieu de Tréviers ), outdoor pools (Quissac, 6km, 10km Park Le Duc)
- Sea Mediterranean Sea (45 min): Beach of ESPIGUETTE, Carnon, La Grande Motte, Seaquarium, Attraction Parks, Oppidum Ambrussum and Via domitia
- Countless and fabulous walks (Pic Saint Loup, ruined castles of Montferrand and Viviourès to St Matthew Tréviers, Castle Fressac Road of glassmakers, Anduze bamboo, small train of the Cevennes), prehistoric sites of Cambous and many dolmens in nature, menhirs du Rouet)
- Sauve (10min): medieval city, The Sea of Rocks, good restaurants)
- Sommières (20min): medieval village and its famous market (including flea market), Tree climbing and Soft play area in summer.
- "Children's Village" in 30 minutes, eco-friendly amusement park.
Day trips: Aigoual ( "hike of 4000 steps"), Mourèze and Navacelles, Lake Salagou, Camargue)
- votive Festivals and bullfights
- Silk Museum (Saint Hippolyte du Fort) La Maison des Consuls aux Matelles
Local Gastronomy: bull gardianne, pélardon (goat cheese)
Nous sommes un couple de trentenaires, parents d'un petit garçon de trois ans, bientôt 4, et d une petite y née fin janvier. Nous avons construit notre maison patiemment durant 4 ans. Elle est maintenant terminée et nous souhaitons vous faire partager le plaisir de loger dans un si bel endroit. Nous vous recevrons comme des amis.