Nicola’s House is a detached house, located in Kavala, approximately 80m2 with yard and balcony overlooking the sea. A 10-minute walk to the heart of the city, a 3-minute walk to the nearest sea. It can accommodate a couple or a family with children. It has one bedroom with double bed and in the living room has one single bed and 1 sofa.It is in a quiet neighborhood, very close to a supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, taverns and cafes.
Nicola’s House is a detached house, located in Kavala, approximately 80m2 with yard and balcony overlooking the sea. A 10-minute walk to the heart of the city, a 3-minute walk to the nearest sea. It can accommodate a couple or a family with children. It has one bedroom with double bed and in the living room has one single bed and 1 sofa.
It is located on the eastern side of Kavala, on the famous “Perigiali beach” for its fish taverns. It is in a quiet neighborhood, very close to a supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, taverns and cafes. Spacious home, it has all the comforts to make pleasant holidays and all the equipment to cook. At 100 meters there is a bus stop to get to the city center if you do not want to walk or take the car. On the beach, the "perigiali", 2 km long with golden sand, can be reached on foot in 10 minutes. Of course there are dozens of clean water beaches both in the city and in the surrounding holiday resorts. Kavala has a brilliant history from ancient times - Byzantine to the present day. Discover its beauties, have nice stay at low cost.
- Please respect the quiet hours from 15:00 to 17:30 and from 23:00 to 07:00.
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor area.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Do not leave rubbish and food in the rooms: throw rubbish away and leave food in the kitchen using the cupboards and the refrigerator. Do not keep dirty dishes and glasses in your room. Clean up dishes, glasses, pots and kitchen after using. Keep the bathroom clean and in order after using.
- Electricity please do your best to conserve Water/ Power by tuning off when not in the room and home and limit shower/laundry usage to only what's necessary and purchase your own Laundry detergent at any nearby store.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Cleaning service available for additional fees. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- The property is privately owned, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Tiada ulasan (lagi)
Penginapan ini tidak ada sebarang ulasan. Jika anda menginap di sini, ulasan anda akan muncul di sini.
My beloved travelers, welcome to my ancestors’ home! I am a retired journalist and for the past 2 years I live permanently on the island of Thassos, along with my husband. I like traveling very much, both in Greece and abroad, I have made lots of friends during those trips. Every trip is for me a valuable experience. I hope you make many excursions in the surroundings of Kavala, get to know the Greek culture, enjoy the Greek cuisine with its delicious food, the beaches and the sun. Enjoy your stay!