Treat yourself to a private California retreat at the Shooting Star Sanctuary. This immaculate 3000 Sq. ft., 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Mariposa vacation rental sleeps 8, boasts high-end amenities and a secluded mountain location to put you in a Golden State of mind!
Just 45 minutes away from Yosemite National Park, this prestigious vacation rental is a lavishly appointed living space, making it a perfect match for a large families or groups looking to be surrounded by pristine outdoor beauty.
As you return to nature, following the dirt road to The Big House, the hacienda style mix of red clay, oak and Spanish tiles, along with rustic wood finishes, make for a comfortable home away from home feel.
Kickstart your day with an energizing cup of coffee and a hot breakfast from the tile topped eat-in bar.
Including an impressive fully equipped kitchen, with all the necessary cooking appliances to help you create culinary masterpieces.
Or whip up a delectable meal on the gas grill while taking in views of the great outdoors!
The spacious living room offers a great place to hang loose, play board games, movie nights, or cozy up next to the stone fireplace as you lounge with loved ones.
The Big House accommodates big families and groups with it's 3 bedrooms and 3 bathroom floor plan.
Not to mention, breath taking views from nearly ever window in the house! Wander onto the private furnished deck where you can see mountain views and majestic meadows that go all the way down to a river valley.
Tons of windows that provide an amazing amount of natural lighting, as well as skylight windows!
Access to the in-home Laundry room with enough space to wash and fold.
Beautiful open spaces allow for a quiet and comfortable environment away from the hustle and bustle of big cities.
On a clear day, you can see 200 miles from the Sierras! It’s common to see deer, wild turkey, blue herons, bobcats and coyotes passing by.
In the evening, enjoy the twinkling lights from the nearby small town of Chowchilla and from the stars in the clear night sky.
Fire pits offer a great place to roast up S'mores under a blanket of stars
or feel free to make the short 5 minute walk to the shared garden area, which features a gazebo, fountain, and hot tub for your enjoyment!
The Big House offers a rustic charm of the great outdoors while providing the simple comforts of home. Dust, dirt, bugs and some bumpy roads are to be expected, but never a nuisance.
You will have access to 70+ acres of land surrounding the home. Stroll through towering trees, Hikes along beautiful tricklying streams, Kayaking in the pond, or enjoy the 8-person hot tub while relaxing in a tranquil environment!
Explore the beautifully laid labyrinth. The Layrinth is a walking maze used as a "walking meditation" where psyche meets Spirit.
Shooting Star Sanctuary is a spiritually sacred ground that is home to reminants of the Ahwahnechee Native Americans. And if you're lucky, you'll even spot arrow heads and grinding holes along the trail paths!
Countless attractions and outdoor activities are within arm’s reach of the property’s magnetic location.
Explore the wonders of California in the dazzling ‘Shooting Star Sanctuary’, an elegant Mariposa vacation rental house.
It's time to reconnect with nature at the Big House, BOOK NOW!
- I am 100% committed to your stay being wonderful, and for that to happen I ask for a mutual relationship of integrity and respect. Please, fully read the description of the home and about the space. Communicate your needs, expectations and wants before confirming your booking request
- PLEASE NOTE: the home is in the process of being re-decorated, so look carefully at pictures and captions for the most up to date information. Furnishings may change, please send any questions/needs/expectations before submitting a booking request
- You are 100% responsible and liable for you and your group, this includes damage liability and personal injury liability for each person, including children and your guests who visit even if they are not part of your reservation group (e.g., caterers, day-guests, etc)
- Only use provided toilet paper in toilets as the home is on a septic system. Please do not flush anything else besides bodily waste and toiler paper, and do not overfill the toilets. Flush twice separately if needed. Bags are provided for things that should not be flushed such as feminine/personal hygiene products. Tampons, pads, and too much toilet paper will clog the toilets and cause a possible overflow/flooding and require a plumber to visit on short-notice. If a plumber is needed, and in their professional diagnosis, the cause is determined to be due to clog, you are liable for all plumbing costs (minimum $100 per clog)
- Do not overflow sinks, dishwasher or bathtubs.
- No smoking inside the home or on the surrounding grounds.
- No open fires in the home. When using fireplace, keep the screen closed to prevent sparks from jumping onto the carpeting. Only burn wood or manufactured logs in the fireplace. Just a couple of logs at a time, please. Never leave a fire unattended.
- Only use designated fire-pit for outdoor fire. Only wood logs should be used as fuel (do not burn paper, cardboard, plastic, etc). Use just a few logs to keep the fire a reasonable size. Never leave fire unattended. Do not build an outside fire during high winds. Fully extinguish flames before leaving.
- Do not use the bathtub. Please enjoy the hot tub, and showers
- Quiet hours are from 10pm and 8:30am. We are very committed to being great Ambassadors for Home-Sharing, and respecting other guests and our community is mandatory. Any disruptive, or loud parties, noise or nuisance complaints communicated to me and validated by police will unfortunately result in your needing to vacate immediately.
- No destruction, damaging, or dirtying of the home, furniture, or property.
- No theft or removing anything from the property. You are liable for what is pictured unless communicated via messages within 30 minutes of check-in
- Maintenance Personnel (Landscapers, caretakers, taking trash bins up and down for pickup etc.), may access exterior areas of the home and property. If interior access is needed, we will message at least 24 hours in advance.
- No urinating, vomiting, open sores/blood, or defecating in the hot tub
- When venturing around property do not leave anything behind such as discarded food, trash, aluminum cans, paper, plastic bags or bottles, etc. Respect the nature and the wildlife in the area which includes all animals, plants, and any living thing.
- No off-roading
- Pets are welcome, with prior approval. There will be an additional $200 deep-cleaning fee billed separately for future guests who may have allergies
- Please clean up after your pets, and allow them to relieve themselves on the landscaping in back of home.
- No pets that would be loud/disruptive (e.g., barking/howling/whining if they're home alone)
- Pets must be house-trained, and no destruction/dirtying/clawing/digging or marking of any furniture or property
Hos ini mempunyai 17 ulasan untuk kediaman lain.Lihat ulasan lain