Nous parlons Français à 100%
Ablo Espagnol 65%
Parle Italiano à 60%
Very Quaint & Romantic Location & Area ; St-Sauveur Area
Great for Mountain & Road Bikers, Hiker, Skiers, Water lovers and boater
Offering a cozy room with large glass patio doors overlooking a picturesque pond. Table and chairs outside patio door.
Sleeps 2 to 3.
Private bath and shower adjacent to room
Small beach on swimable lake within a 2 minutes walk
Deck on 4 sides of house
Great for Mountain Bikers, next to 20km of well maintained bike trails & hiking trails near multiple cascades.
Great for Skiers, many ski resorts nearby.
Great for lake lovers and boater, nearby lake Marois where you can rent a boat by the hours. Also beautiful gorge with cascades and small lakes and trails.
50% discount passes for great local Spa on river for you included.
Only 30 minutes from outer Montreal via Highway 15. 45 mins from airport. 35 mins from Mont-Tremblant.
10 minute drive from St-Sauveur (100 restaurants and Bars) and multiple ski hills & cross-country trails, all types of outdoor sports, restaurants, bars, outlet mall and attractions. Dozens of cafés & shops in other nearby towns
Free use of PC tower in office/lounge next to bedroom with very high speed Internet and Wi-Fi. Only Internet TV, no cable TV.
Free long distance calls to landlines to 60 countries. Check with me 1st before use.
Canada and US includes cells/mobiles
The best natural spring water available, unlimited. From local source.
For your private use, ground floor rooms ;
- Main Bedroom, with dresser, 2 large mirrors, hanging space, romantic lighting, telephone, clock radio.
- Bathroom with, shower, bath, sink and toilet. With delicious well water
A single futon mattress is available in the next room for a 3rd person.
- Lounge / office / extra bedroom. With PC tower and high speed internet available. Futton for extra person which transform into couch, + 1 splush couch and office chair and small desk, big window.
2/3 size refrigerator, with small icebox, in your lounge for your exclusive use. Preloaded with natural source water and ice cubes. Kettle and various teas, coffee, sugar and creamer supplied. A microwave oven is also available on same floor.
We supply a bar of soap, towel, face cloth, for each guest. Also included is,buble bath liquid, hand liquid soap, toilet paper.
Complementary use of washer, dryer included.
Separate access to guest room from outdoors, except winter.
Patio with table and chairs outside the room.
Shared space :
- Deck on 4 sides
- Kitchen & dining room : by arrangement if available
If you need cooking access, please inquire.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
I speak English, French, Spanish and Italien
I know well the attractions in the area and in Montreal and will be happy to suggest excursion for you.
Good cellphone reception in house with all provider
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Extras Available Services : please enquire for $:
• Taxi or excursion service
• Living room available on request with Fire place and firewood : 17$ for evening 7pm to 11pm, wood included
• Massage table available for couples. 10$ / 60mins
• Massage and energy work available. 50$ / 60mins, 70$ / 90mins
• Breakfast, sandwiches or picnic kit for the road and other meals available. Thermos available.
• Live singer entertaining you in living room by fireplace; ballads, crooner, soul, roch, many styles : inquire
• Private Karaoke Session $25 /hr : Video and audio recording available, please inquire
• Photography session available $40 / hr
• Foot detoxification bath ; 20$ / 30mins
• Inversion table with infra-red heating : 15$ / 30mins
• Meditation class private : 20$ / 30mins
Pets are welcome but here are the modalities.
- 1 cat is allowed for free
- Each additionnal cat will charge @ 3$/day percat
- Dogs are welcome and will be charged 5$ a day per dogs
- Dogs over 40llbs are not permitted
Free long distance calls to landlines to 80 countries.
USA & Canada : cell/mobile telelphone numbers included
Some conditions apply, please get permission 1st.
- - no parties
- - Maximum one visitor until 11 pm
- - no shoes in the house preferably
- - no smoking in house, outside OK
I am self-employed operating a marketing communication firm specialized in the natural wellness industry and personnal growth. See
I lived 17 years outside of Quebec including England, Italy and the United States (Massachusetts and Florida), Costa Rica and Trinidad.
The places I have visited or worked are; France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago.
Other fields of interest: cartography, history, geography, anthropology, archeology, yoga and fitness, philosophy, psychology, holistic therapy, alternative medicine, music, visual art, travel, languages.
Sports: Hiking, swimming, alpine and cross-country skiing, bicycle, inline skating, volleyball, tennis, basketball, mountain biking, kayaking. Badmington, tennis.