Rest, Relax, Recharge.
Enjoy country quiet and true privacy while only minutes to Blacksburg, VT and the Appalachian Trail. All the luxuries of a hotel with the privacy of the country.
Pamper yourself with a fluffy bathrobe and plush towels. A BBQ grill and picnic basket ready for your favorite treats await you. Read a book, watch a DVD, play a game, nap in the hammock, sip a glass of wine on your deck, hike the hay fields or explore our woods.
Perfect for couples or the solo traveler.
Brand new guest cottage in a peaceful rural setting.
We're are out in the country yet only 20 minutes from downtown Blacksburg. Designed with privacy in mind, the guest cottage is separate from the main house, with a private entrance and its own garage.
There are picnic tables, a hammock, swing and assorted seating around the Ranch. You are encouraged to enjoy at your leisure.
In the back of the guest house, for your exclusive use, there is another picnic table down by the creek, a fire pit, an outdoor dining table and barbeque.
Please note: The main house and its porches are reserved for the owners.
While the barn is reserved for our four legged friends we are happy to arrange a tour and/or introductions.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We value our privacy as much as you do yours. Please text if you need us, otherwise we'll respect your privacy.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
As this is a working ranch, our animals are in various stages of training and/or rehab. We are happy to show guests around the barn and animal areas, but for your safety and the safety of our 4-legged friends, please do not go into these areas without us.
- Guests must notify us of the name of each guest, not to exceed two, at the time of booking and confirm again no later than 24 hours prior to their arrival. Failure to do this is a a violation of house rules: no entry, no refund.
- Upon arrival guests must register with owner. Upon departure guests much check out with owner. Failure to do either is a violation of house rules.
- If there is any evidence that anyone other than the registered guests enter the property, an additional fee of $300 per person per night will be charged.
- No smoking anywhere on property.
- Quiet hours: 24/7.
- Animals and barn off-limits without an escort.
- No feeding the animals.
- No commercial vehicles, including Uber and taxis allowed on the property.
- No more than one guest vehicle is allowed on the property.
- Animals including equines, cats, goats, and deer freely roam the property and have right of way at all times.