Cozy, Quiet, and Clean! Our Bunkhouse offers an affordable, beautiful retreat in a country setting, yet very close to all the metropolitan amenities. Situated between Fort Worth and Weatherford, Texas....just 15-20 minutes to either.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside or outside of the Bunkhouse. We maintain a smoke-free property.
2. Please do not place beverages/water bottles on wooden surfaces; coasters are provided.
3. A hotplate is available for your use. Please be careful to turn off/unplug after each use and allow to cool completely before storing.
4. Please do not place any items on the pool table.
5. Written instructions explaining wi-fi connection, etc. are located in the Bunkhouse.
6. We respect your privacy while staying in the Bunkhouse. If you should need to contact us, it is best to text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Check-out time is very flexible; but we appreciate knowing your travel plans so we can schedule other guests. Please return the key to the blue mailbox upon departure.
Batalkan sehingga 5 hari sebelum perjalanan anda dan dapatkan bayaran balik penuh. Batalkan dalam 5 hari sebelum perjalanan anda dan malam pertama tidak akan dibayar balik, tetapi 50% daripada kos untuk malam yang berbaki akan dibayar balik.
I work in public service and enjoy my "down time". When I travel, I appreciate a clean, quiet, and beautiful space to relax and unwind.....and that's what we provide to our guests. My husband and I love our dogs and understand that they can be good travel companions. We welcome well-behaved dogs to the bunkhouse, and provide a large, fenced yard for their use.
The "Bunkhouse" is a private cottage, fully furnished. We respect your privacy while visiting, but are always available by phone to answer questions and assure you enjoy your stay.
We are located in the country, but very close to metropolitan amenities. Fort Worth (Cowtown) is minutes away. Drive 15-20 miles in either direction of the Bunkhouse and there are plenty of quaint shops, entertainment options, and wonderful restaurants. I am somewhat a "foodie" and can recommend great places to eat. Feel free to contact me with any questions.