Cozy, Quiet, and Clean! Our Bunkhouse offers an affordable, beautiful retreat in a country setting, yet very close to all the metropolitan amenities. Situated between Fort Worth and Weatherford, Texas....just 15-20 minutes to either.
We are located on a quiet, country road in Annetta, Texas (Parker County). The Guest “Bunkhouse” is a lovely 600 square foot cottage offering a nice retreat for a single traveler or a couple.
Located alongside the main house, it has a private entrance and small, private front deck with a table and chairs. We offer one covered parking space adjacent to the entrance. A fully fenced backyard/patio are yours to enjoy.
The “Bunkhouse” is fully furnished with central heat/air, a 52-inch HD Television with satellite service, DVD player, and surround sound system, free WIFI service, a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The main living area offers a vaulted cedar ceiling, windowed wall with country views, and a full-size pool table for your enjoyment. The bedroom has a queen-size bed with nice linens, french doors, ceiling fan, and small kitchenette. The cottage has a clean bathroom with full shower and fresh towels.
No smoking allowed. Well-behaved pets are welcome! Let's talk about it.
We are available on-site, upon request, to assure your comfort, but we respect your privacy during your stay.
We are located 3 miles, a short country drive, from the 100-year-old town of Aledo, Texas, where there are quaint shops and eateries. We are 10 miles from Weatherford, Texas, where there are numerous eating establishments and antique shopping opportunities. Nearby Fort Worth is approximately 20 miles west on IH-20/IH-30, offering endless metropolitan amenities such as cultural events, historic stockyards, concerts, and entertainment.
Of course, you may choose to simply hang out in the “Bunkhouse” with a good book or movie and a glass of wine.
We welcome your questions and hope to accommodate your traveling needs.
Chuck and Cathy Morris
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside or outside of the Bunkhouse. We maintain a smoke-free property.
2. Please do not place beverages/water bottles on wooden surfaces; coasters are provided.
3. A hotplate is available for your use. Please be careful to turn off/unplug after each use and allow to cool completely before storing.
4. Please do not place any items on the pool table.
5. Written instructions explaining wi-fi connection, etc. are located in the Bunkhouse.
6. We respect your privacy while staying in the Bunkhouse. If you should need to contact us, it is best to text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Check-out time is very flexible; but we appreciate knowing your travel plans so we can schedule other guests. Please return the key to the blue mailbox upon departure.
I work in public service and enjoy my "down time". When I travel, I appreciate a clean, quiet, and beautiful space to relax and unwind.....and that's what we provide to our guests. My husband and I love our dogs and understand that they can be good travel companions. We welcome well-behaved dogs to the bunkhouse, and provide a large, fenced yard for their use.
The "Bunkhouse" is a private cottage, fully furnished. We respect your privacy while visiting, but are always available by phone to answer questions and assure you enjoy your stay.
We are located in the country, but very close to metropolitan amenities. Fort Worth (Cowtown) is minutes away. Drive 15-20 miles in either direction of the Bunkhouse and there are plenty of quaint shops, entertainment options, and wonderful restaurants. I am somewhat a "foodie" and can recommend great places to eat. Feel free to contact me with any questions.