We accept sincere and respectful comments but do not accept improper and unfounded accusations. We have a professional house-keeping team to ensure our home is perfectly cleaned before every new guest stay. Linens and toiletries were sanitized completely to bring our guests a hotel-like experience.
Unfortunately, we discovered that you totally defied our house rules and treated our apartment like a garbage place. Just to name a few of your misbehaviours:
1. Used tissues and food waste were found everywhere, breeding server hygiene issues and bacteria.
2. Garbage bags were just dumped in the living room, reeking with stinky smell, even though we provided clear garbage disposal instructions.
3. Cooking spills were poured all over the working station and soaked into granite, leaving stains that were difficult to remove. We had to double our resources and costs on re-storing our apartment.
4. Checking out without switching off the lights and air-condition, and without locking up our key box, putting our home property at great risk.
5. Making retaliation response after receiving our constructive advice.
We also found you had a poor track record. You had broken several house rules and had hygiene issues in your previous stays after viewing similar advice from other hosts.
We have kept all the photo evidence of the damages you caused to our property and reserve the rights to lodge further punitive actions with Airbnb on your case.