Magnificent 1906 Victorian on National Historic Registry. Great for vacations or receptions. Built by member of original 1874 Custer Expedition to the Black Hills. Prime location 1 block from Main Street shopping and within 4 blocks of 16 different bars/restaurants/cofeehouses.
LOTS of parking for dozens of vehicles including a flat 60-foot paved driveway that is perfect for motorcycle or car trailers. 1 minute from I90 Exit 12, 20 minutes to Deadwood casinos and 25 minutes to Sturgis.