Quiet apartment overlooking the surrounding mountains, in the countryside
Wood heating with cozy seating oven
Ideal for 2-3 adults or family with 2 children (bed extensible)
Hiking and snow tours from front door possible
Simple and cozy holiday home at 850 meters above sea. like usual in old houses like this, the celling height is lower than accustomed (1.80-2.00m). in wintertime the rooms are heated by a wood stove.
The 3 rooms are furnished simple and functional. living room with sofa, dining table and comfortable seating oven. bedroom with a double bed and a small room with 2 additional pull-out beds. the appartement is idealy for 2 persons. also a family with children should have place enough.
the wood stofe is heated by your self.
situation: the house is surrounded by meadows above the village. quiet and sunny location at the end of a dead end road.
Hiking in summer and skiing, snowboarding and snowshoe tours in winter are only a stone's throw away.
If you travel in wintertime make sure, that your car is ready for wintertime! better to have snow chains.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
- observe: the celling height is lower than accustomed (1.80-2.00m)
- visitors tax from the community is CHF 2.60 per day, childs 1/2 tax per day.
- please conside, that you heat by yourself with wood, from october/november to march/april. wood for heating by uptake rate,
10kg = 5.00 CHF (you need ca. 10Kg per day)
- electricity includet 15kWh per day (rational use)
- there are no bath towels, but you can rent for 2.00 CHF
- from dezember to march, and july to october booking only 7nights possible
- to weeks bevor your travel please contact me again for to plane the handover. check in only between 3-6PM, check out 8-11AM
- the shops in switzerland are close saturday 5pm till monday morning! if you need foodstuffs i offer you to provide.
Hos ini mempunyai 3 ulasan untuk kediaman lain.Lihat ulasan lain
Rund um das Ferienhaus Alpenblick (CH) liegt ein grosser Garten den ich gerne Bewirtschafte und geniesse.
around the holiday house Alpenblick (CH) is a large garden, I like to cultivate and enjoy it.