Villa Dacia is an old holiday property of the great lords Modenesi dating back to 1540
Spacious rustic stone, independent, rebuilt ground floor in 2010, with 2 double bedrooms, sleeps 6, private bathroom for each room, handmade marble finishes, Turkish bath with chromotherapy and aromatherapy, telephone for every bathroom, plasma TV room 50 inches, free wifi throughout the property, oversized kitchen, garden with private parking,, 2-seater double sofa bed, outdoor and indoor grill, wood-burning stove, fireplace, swimming pool. Umbrellas, bath towels, change linens Clean every week
Located at the doorstep of the center in the small village, surrounded by chestnuts and fruit plantations such as cigliegas, apricots, apples, The National Park of the Sassi of Roccamalatina, is 4 km, mountain biking, horseback riding or walking, private garden Enjoys a stunning view overlooking Mount Cimone and all of its Apennine chain, located at 20ml from restaurants, small ice-cream parlors, shopping malls and fried vegetables, panifici.comoda to all directions and initiatives,
The kitchen is stocked with pots and dishes, ventilated oven, microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher, espresso machine and coffee maker, blender, toaster, Bruschettiera, children, raclette, acessor for fondues, American coffee machine, moka, kettle for the detergents For dishwasher and washing machine present.
You will find on your arrival a welcome thought and some provisions for the first necessities, including a book with detailed instructions about things to know about the area
The guests are provided with a good breakfast (three types of coffee, tea, milk, juices, biscuits, croissants, cereals, yogurth, toasted bread with ham and cheese, eggs and bacon, roasted slices, jam , Butter, fresh fruit, etc.).
Available for Guests, a taste of liquors, always in our production: Nocino, Limoncino
Bicycles are available for guests free of charge to visit our beautiful hill
It is a real gem of taste and care of details, luxury and elegance.
A special recommendation for those who travel with dogs: book without hesitation! :) The rustic, heavenly land with over 1500 sqm of garden with all the comforts, swimming pool, outdoor sitting room, grill, and much more, certainly does yours.
Located in Guiglia, one of the most beautiful and scenic areas of the Apennine hill, nothing to envy in Tuscany is in a strategic position: at the borders of the Sassi National Park of Roccamaltina but at the same time at 30 min poor from Bologna or Modena Family tranquility with children, or a couple of excursions, mountain biking, walks in the woods, food and wine routes, or just a point of support or passage with a high standard of living above average.
Fully furnished and refined in rustic Provencal style, with travertine marble floors, bathrooms with sculpted marble washbasins love as well as many other finishes in all environments, masonry kitchen
Ideal for relaxing weeks in family with friends or other, gastronomy and tours in the land of castles, and at the same time convenient to all services, pharmacies shops, restaurants, forests for walking in nature within walking distance.
It is possible to book culinary art courses and tastings
The courses will be held by specialized personnel and authorized by the Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the detainees of the old secrets and flavors of typical cuisine, and the presence of an English translator
Two days notice is required for participation in a course, because they are not held on scheduled dates, and a minimum of 4 participants are involved in order to organize the staff. All the products or wines to be tasted will be provided in the chosen course included in the course Course price, at the end of the course will be issued a recipe for the lesson taken, and attested by Frequenza.ed a kitchen apron,
It is recommended that you inform about any food intolerance
1) Fresh pasta (Tagliatelle Macaroni with comb, orecchiette) and their seasonings and sauces to enhance the characteristics of these doughs.
2) Fresh stuffed pasta (Tortellini, Tortelloni, Candies, ravioli) and their seasonings and sauces, which enhance the characteristics of these doughs.
3) Tasting of vinegar balsamic vinegars, history and museum visit, themed cuisine and their first-course dishes and second courses to enhance the features of this incredible product.
4) Second courses of meat, Alessi of various meat, roasts and dressing sauces suitable to enhance the flavors of these lands
5) Typical wine tasting in the area and not with expert teachers will not miss a combination of dishes offered in collaboration with the chef.
6) Pizza and focaccia that passionate the chef will make you touch the different types of flour, mixture and taste.
7) Crescentine, Gnocco Fritto, with tasting of cold meats, which have made famous emilia in the world a combination of wines recommended by the somelier with the collaboration of the chef.
8) Basic Cooking Course We learn the basic techniques for preparing a full menu, from appetizer to sweet