Our guest house is detached from the main house and situated in our backyard between the patio and pool. 1 large room with a half kitchen and separate bathroom. We are just 1/2 block from the Silverlake Reservoir in the hippest neighborhood in L. A. Lots of shops and restaurants!
Our guest house is a studio with a bathroom and 1/2 kitchen. The kitchen has a microwave, refrigerator, sink and toaster oven. The guest room is large with a double bed, a table and a comfy easy chair. There is heat, air conditioning and wifi. Our space comfortably fits one or two. PLEASE NOTE that we only rent to people that already have positive reviews on AirBnB.
We are one half block from the Silverlake Reservoir which has a 2 mile walking path around it. Also, we are 2 or 3 miles from Griffith Park which has the L.A. Zoo, parks and lots of room to bike or jog.
We have a Corgi dog named Mitchell who is very friendly.
Guests have a private entrance from the driveway. As a guest you will have access to the pool, (only warm in the summer), the outside table and patio, and the ping pong table. No smoking on the premises. There is plenty of easy street parking. We expect our guests to be quiet and respectful of our neighbors.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We live in the main house and will be available for questions or advice about Los Angeles. We both work during the day but are around at night and on the weekends.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
We are one half block from the Silverlake Reservoir which has a 2 mile walking path. If you get tired you can stop in the Silver Lake Meadow or one of the shops or cafes near the reservoir. Please note that the reservoir has been drained for maintenance and will be refilled in May, 2017.
Also, we are 2 or 3 miles from Griffith Park which has the L.A. Zoo, parks and lots of room to bike or jog.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE PLEASE:
•WASH YOUR DISHES
•CHECK OUT IS AT 11am. PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED A COUPLE MORE HOURS. IF NO ONE IS COMING IN THAT DAY WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF. FEEL FREE TO UTILIZE THE PATIO AND POOL AREA.
1. The Tenant shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises as they found it, with counter and table tops clear, furniture and clean dishes back in place.
2. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
3. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noises or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
4. There shall be absolutely NO SMOKING. If you are a smoker, this probably is not the place for you.
5. ABSOLUTLY NO PETS in the unit or in the yard.
6. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, forks, spoons, dishes and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Tenants will supply their own consumables. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives, the Tenant is free to use them.
7. The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
8. No persons, except those named on this agreement, may stay overnight in the unit.
9. The Tenants may use the swimming pool at their own risk.
-No kids unattended
-No swimming after 10 pm
-Please no glass by the pool
We are both native Southern Californians and love to meet new people from near and far. I am a high school art teacher and my husband is a musician and art handler. We live with our teenage daughter and our chill Corgi dog, Mitchell. Our son is an aspiring actor in New York City. I am an avid walker and Barry is an avid bicycler. We love to travel and have booked a number to great lodgings around the world with AirBnB. We strive to provide an easy and positive experience for our guests.