This large, spacious and charming room comfortably is located in a home that sits on a quiet, suburban street. It is a 10 minute walk to the bus to New York City and a 5 minute drive to Rutgers. Lots of parking!
***PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY AND ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE BOOKING***
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT DOWNTOWN NEW BRUNSWICK, SO YOU WILL NEED A CAR TO GET AROUND. THE BUS TO NYC/NEW BRUNSWICK TRAIN STATION/RUTGERS IS 5 MINUTE WALK.
Super bright and comfortable room with a queen size bed and plenty of drawer space for your belongings. Close to Rutgers and buses/trains to NYC.
I can accommodate an extra guest with an air mattress
- Heating unit for the winter months/AC for the summer
- Towels (bath, hand, wash)
- Two extra blankets (one heated)
- Hair dryer
- Folder with emergency contact info, fast food and restaurants nearby, and travel info to NYC
- Shampoo + conditioner (Dove)
- Body wash (Dove)
- TV (cable, Apple TV, Netflix)
- mini- fridge
- Keurig Coffee machine
Street parking is available directly in front of my house at all times.
Grab and go style breakfast that usually includes coffee, tea, cereal, oatmeal, pastries, bagels.
-Guests enter from a small wing of the house that is separate from the main house. They will have access to a full size bathroom that is located next to their bedroom as well as a half size bathroom on the main floor.
- Guests will also have access to a family room, that will be shared with other guests (if applicable), which contains a TV.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Most of the communication online and on the phone will be with me. However, the in-person interaction will be with my parents.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
-There are 1.5 BATHROOMS and they ARE SHARED with other guests when applicable
- Each guest will receive a room key as well as a door code.
-This is one of 3 rooms on airbnb.(They are all located in the same quarters)
-street parking available directly in front of the house
-LAUNDRY is only available with an additional fee. Therefore, if you need access to the laundry room please let me know before you finalize your booking.
- Please DO NOT take a room that you didn't book. You will be charged a $25 fee for doing so.
- No smoking inside the house (you may smoke on the porch if needed).
- Pets are not allowed unless they are pre-approved.
- Additional guests must be approved beforehand.
-Please remove your shoes in the house. Do not wear shoes passed the common area . Do not walk up the stairs with them on.
- Turn off the air conditioner when you're not
- Please have common courtesy for other guests that may be present during your stay.
Hi! I'm Taslim, better known as Taz!
I love being an Airbnb host! I have had the pleasure of meeting a very diverse group of people and only look forward to meeting more. This experience has given me a taste of the world from the comfort of my own home. I hope that during your stay you feel welcome and at home.
I would describe my hosting style as laid back . I will stay out of your way, but I will be more than happy to help you with anything that you need!