This large, spacious and charming room comfortably is located in a home that sits on a quiet, suburban street. It is a 10 minute walk to the bus to New York City and a 5 minute drive to Rutgers. Lots of parking!
- Please DO NOT take a room that you didn't book. You will be charged a $25 fee for doing so.
- No smoking inside the house (you may smoke on the porch if needed).
- Pets are not allowed unless they are pre-approved.
- Additional guests must be approved beforehand.
-Please remove your shoes in the house. Do not wear shoes passed the common area . Do not walk up the stairs with them on.
- Turn off the air conditioner when you're not
- Please have common courtesy for other guests that may be present during your stay.
Hos ini mempunyai 602 ulasan untuk kediaman lain.Lihat ulasan lain
Hi! I'm Taslim, better known as Taz!
I decided to become a host after hearing positive feedback from one of my best friends whom also happens to be a host on AIRBNB! The past 3 years have been delightful! I have had the pleasure of meeting a very diverse group of people and only look forward to meeting more. This experience has given me a taste of the world from the comfort of my own home. I hope that during your stay you feel welcome and at home.
I would describe my hosting style as laid back . I will stay out of your way if I see that you are content with your space, but I will be more than happy to help you with anything that you need!