Double room with private bathroom.
The bathroom is private but not inside .
Double room at first floor.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
How to find us
You’ll find us in Via Fieschi 119. From the main square follow the direction to the town center. In Via Fieschi 119 you’ll find a little craft shop on the left hand side where I’ll be waiting for you..
Arrival by train:
The railway station is 1 km from the village. It takes about 15 minutes to walk either taking the road or the stairs. Alternatively take the shuttle bus which runs from 7am to 9pm every 20 min from the station to Corniglia’s main square.
Arrival by car:
Once in Corniglia, parking is permitted within the blue lines. Parking tickets can be purchased at the meters alongside the road. Free parking is within the white lines and can mainly be found in the beginning of town.
Parking within the yellow lines is for residents only.
It is very important to have a close to reliable time for arrival as I am the only person available throughout the day. It’s not always possible to attend to all arrivals from 1pm to 6pm or later without knowing when guests are expecting to arrive. We are not always available after check in times so make sure to contact me in advance.
• Check-in in Via Fieschi 119
• Check-in is between 1pm and 6 pm
• In case of later check-in please contact me.
• Check-out is at 10 am
• Please leave the keys in the room/apartment and close the door. Please make sure that lights, water kettle, fan and other electric items are turned off.
• The room will be cleaned with stay of more than 2 nights.
• At your arrival we will require to take a copy of your personal ID passport for security reasons
• From Marts 2015 the Municipality of Vernazza/Corniglia has introduced a tourist tax of 1 euro per person for the first 3 days of your stay. The tax is not included in the room fee.
• In Corniglia we care about the environment so please help us sort your garbage/waste into: glass/paper/plastic/organic/other
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
Dear guests. Welcome to our beautiful town in the heart of Cinque Terre.
In order to maintain a pleasant atmosphere we kindly ask you to read and respect the house rules:
• Please leave the apartment in the same conditions as you found it when you arrived;
• Smoking is prohibited indoors;
• Please respect the silence between 10 pm and 7 am;
• Please leave the kitchen clean and all items used washed;
• In rooms with shared bathroom please respect the fact, that other guest are using it too. That means leaving the bathroom in the same condition as you would like to find it yourself. Don’t leave wet and dirty towels and please make sure that the toilet and sink is clean and ready for the other guests;
• Please do not invite guests to the house;
• A lot of joy but no parties please;
• If you wash your clothes please squeeze it well before hanging it;
• Animals are not allowed;
Respect of the flat and the neighborhood.
Tourist tax not included ( 1€ per day for the first three days).
Hos ini mempunyai 409 ulasan untuk kediaman lain.Lihat ulasan lain
Mi chiamo Valentina sono cresciuta a Corniglia, dove gestisco da qualche anno un negozio di abbigliamento e accessori artigianali in Via Fieschi 119, nel centro del paese e a due passi dall'appartamento. Da quest'anno mi dedico all'attivita' di affitto turistico.I miei ospiti per qualsiasi necessita' possono trovarmi in negozio.
Insieme alla mia famiglia lavoro con passione la campagna , i vigneti e produco il vino bianco tipico della nostra zona e il famoso passito Sciacchetra'.
Ho due bambini, mi piace viaggiare e condividere esperienze di viaggio e le bellezze del mio paese.
Maria, mia mamma.....:
Sono una signora di circa 82 anni. Da sempre vivo a Corniglia, un piccolo paese al centro delle Cinque Terre.
Amo curare la mia casa e il mio orto. Insieme alla mia famiglia coltivo la vigna e produco il vino bianco e rosso e il famoso passito Sciacchetrà.
Mia figlia Valentina mi aiuta nella gestione delle prenotazioni.Per me è un piacere conoscere persone provenienti da altri paesi.
Parlo solo italiano, ma questo non é un problema per interagire con i miei ospiti.