Private Bungalow with Loft Bedroom, Sofa Bed, Full Kitchen, Dinning Area, AC, Cable, Internet and Garden Terrace situated in the meca of North Guiones in Playa Nosara where the restaurants, stores and beach are literally steps away.
Wooden Bungalow with Garden View Balcony and Deck is a block from the beach and in the middle of the commercial area of North Guiones of Nosara where all the restaurant and shops are just steps away. Honali House offers : 1 Bedroom Loft with Full Size Matress + a Single Matress - Living Room area has a Sofa Bed with a Full Size Matress (and comfortble), TV with Cable and Internet - Dinning area has Table and 4 chairs - Fully Equiped Kitchen with Gas Stove, Microwave, Oven, Refridgerator and all utensils, plates, cups etc... Cleanning Service, Laundry Optional, AirConditioning, Security and an Incredible Ambiance
Restuarants, Shops, Beach and Activities
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
PLEASE BE ADVISED TO NOT LEAVE THINGS OF VALUE IN CARS, NEAR WINDOWS AND DOORS , OR ANYTHING OUT IN THE OPEN. DO YOUR BEST TO NOT TEMPT THIEVES - Our humble pueblo has a very old water system and in high season when the aquifer runs dry then we obviously run out of water, the pumps shut down and we all must wait patiently for the aquifer to fill up again - the joys of visiting and living in the beach side jungle! Please be patient and please reserve water for bathing and cooking - Please BUY water for drinking, please do NOT drink the tap water
Breath, Listen, Relax, Unwind, Soak up the Sun, Surf, Build Sand Castles, & Enjoy!
1. Guest and Owner hereby acknowledge that the residence is rented in first class condition. At the end of the stated rental term, the premises and inventory will be returned to the Owner in the same condition as delivered to the Guest. A claim will be placed for loss or damage caused by Guest to the premises or the inventory, including but not limited to, loss caused by theft or breakage or damage caused by stains, rips, tears, chips or misuse to any appliances, plumbing and electric fixtures and furniture contrary to normal usage.
2. The bungalow will be cleaned and in acceptable condition at the commencement of the rental period and must be returned in like manner. The maid will wash all your linens and dishes etc.
3. The Guest hereby acknowledges that they have been advised that the residence and premises has not been child proofed and the property is without a pool fence or a fence blocking access to the beach. The Guest agrees to hold the Owner harmless from any claim of any kind whether for injury, loss or damages or any sort arising from or in connection with the aforesaid condition or any other conditions.
4. The Guest hereby acknowledges that they have been advised that the water in and around the Bungalow is not for drinking and can be cloudy and/or dirty. Also that there are water shortages in the dry/high season - Our humble pueblo has a very old water system and in high season when the aquifer runs dry then we obviously run out of water, the pumps shut down and we all must wait patiently for the aquifer to fill up again - the joys of visiting and living in the beach side jungle! Please be patient and please reserve water for bathing and cooking - Please BUY water for drinking, please do NOT drink the tap water. Water can be cut off anywhere from aprox 5:30pm - 7:30am sometimes 9amishhh or noon!
5. This is a non-smoking unit. Smoking inside the bungalow is not permitted and will result in forfeiture of the damage deposit. SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITED OUTSIDE THE UNIT
6. No pets are permitted on the premises. PLEASE KEEP NIEGHORHOOD ANIMALS OUT OF THE UNIT
7. Loud, boisterous, destructive, unsafe behavior or noise will not be tolerated from anyone Please respect the guests of the Restaurants and Neighbors
8. There is a $15 lost key fee
9. In the event of any default under this agreement, the Owner shall have all the rights and remedies granted to lodging establishments and landlords under Costa Rican law, as well as the right to immediately retake possession of the premises.
10. The Guest agrees that Owner or Property managers may inspect the premises during the rental term during reasonable hours. If such inspection reveals damage or loss caused to the premises by the Guest, the Owner may immediately terminate the agreement and remove the Guest from the premises.
11. Please be aware that Nosara is a Remote Jungle Beach area with a very antique water system. Nosara is famous for water shortage, please take precaution: save and store water for your personal use
12. Please be aware that this bungalow is in the heart of Guiones right in the middle of all restaurants and shops, where there is occasional live music, live events and music Dj's - cut off time for all events is at 11pm - please notify me if the noise goes on after that time
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Costa Rica and only the courts of Costa Rica shall have any jurisdiction of the parties in the enforcement of this Agreement.
Remax is our property manager and they can be found next door - or with Alexander Fallas and he can be found in front at the Mini Super Las Delicias del Mundo in North Playa Guiones in Nosara. Please contact me directly for anything at all (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). You are welcome to pass on these numbers to relatives in case of an emergency. My email address is (EMAIL HIDDEN) Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about your check-in.
PLEASE CARE FOR HONALI HOUSE AS IF IT WERE YOUR OWN PALACE