* Bright private room in a luxury Coal Harbour apartment
* Queen bed, desk & chair. Shared bathroom and shower
* High-Speed WiFi Internet
* Steps away from Convention Centre, Seawall, Restaurants, Stanley Park, Robson street, Skytrain and Buses
* Basic breakfast
* En-suite Washer/Dryer
* Flat TV with Netflix access
* Holding bags for later pick up $10/suitcase
Beautiful bright private bedroom in a 3 bedroom luxury Coal Harbour apartment. The Room: * Your room has a queen bed, large windows that opens up to a view of the downtown, spacious closet, a desk and a chair. * Fresh linens. Bathroom: Shared bathroom and shower, clean towels, Shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen, Gas burning stove. Shared Area: You will be sharing the common areas with our other guest in the second bedroom and us. You have access to everything except the other bedrooms. Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom and Balcony are shared areas. Amenities: * In-suit washer and dryer. * High speed Wireless internet (WiFi). * Flat screen TV with Netflix access. * Fully equipped and modern kitchen. * Iron and ironing table. * Hair dryer. * The building features secure entry and elevators. * Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Gym and Sauna Breakfast: Basic breakfast like coffee, tea, milk, cereal, bread, peanut butter and jam. * Please DO NOT mention Airbnb in the building. Unfortunately it is not very well understood in Vancouver, and therefore disliked. * Please DO NOT go to front desk concierge at the lobby. Contact me if you have any questions please. *This is our son's apartment that we manage since he is away for his Masters degree.
* Please DO NOT mention Airbnb in the building. Unfortunately it is not very well understood in Vancouver, and therefore disliked.
* Please DO NOT go to front desk concierge at the lobby. Contact me if you have any questions please.
* I have a parking space in the building for $25/night. There are some hourly parking lots in walking distance . It is free to park on the streets from 10pm-9am.
My home is your home! You have access to everything except other bedrooms. Living room, Laundry room, Kitchen and Balcony are common areas.
* High speed WiFi
* Fresh linens and towels
* Complimentary toiletries
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Basic breakfast like coffee, tea, milk, cereal, bread, peanut butter and jam
* Television/ Netflix
* Lots of local attraction pamphlets and city map in your room
* Check-in procedure: Key-cafe key pickup and self check-in or by arrangement. Make sure do not just walk in if someone else opens door as you will not have access to our floor this way.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
We are a sociable couple and we love to get to know our guests and help them discover the city. We may not be around the whole time, but you can contact us anytime. I am available 24 hours. My phone is on 24/7 and you can call or text me if you need help with anything or get lost. I am always happy to help!
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
* This is a 3 bedroom apartment. One is your bedroom, one is my other guest's and the other is for me and my husband. The bathroom is not in the room.
* Please make sure you leave the keys and the fob in the room before you leave. The cost of a replacement fob and keys is $200 which will be deducted from your damage deposit in case you forget To leave the key behind.
* No smoking. The building has a $200 fine for smoking everywhere including the balcony.
* Shoes off for a clean floor.
* We would prefer renters with full air bnb profiles.
* No one under 18 years of age unless a family member ( children, siblings)
* No Pets.
* No overnight or unexpected guests.
* Please keep the apartment and the kitchen clean.
Hi! I’m Laule, a textile artist and designer. I live with my husband Aziz.
We are very easygoing people and love poetry, music and nature.
I am very fond of meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds. We usually go hiking or biking on weekends.
We would be glad to tell you about our favourite spots in the city and help you in any way possible to enjoy your stay. Please feel free to ask us any questions about our place.