Welcome to our spacious home close to Dartmouth, skiing, and more. Your room includes a private bath, wifi, a shared TV, and access to our home gym and kitchen. Also includes stunning views of our farm and the Upper Valley!
Ten years ago, we purchased this 40-acre mountain property. The house was originally a large barn, but has been converted into our dream home. We hope that you'll share it with us!
Your room features a comfy queen-sized bed with freshly-laundered sheets and large windows. Just across the hall is your private bath with soft towels and a spacious bathtub/shower combo. In addition to your private space, our home includes several common areas that we hope you will enjoy: a two-story living room (includes a large TV, a wood stove, and a baby grand piano), a well-equipped kitchen, a library, and a home gym.
We have two dogs, Nika and Ajax, and a shy house cat. Nika and Ajax will bark when you arrive, but don't worry, soon they will be asking you for pets!
We live on a horse farm, and also have pigs and chickens on the property.
We also have a second bedroom with a queen bed available on the first floor of our home. If you're interested, you can find photos on the room, availability, and booking information on our profile.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
I work nights several times a week at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, so I am usually home during the day. My husband is a professor at Vermont Law School, so during the summer and breaks he also has a flexible schedule. We are very social and easygoing, but are happy to respect whatever level of interaction makes you most comfortable!
We hope you'll have fun during your stay, but we do have a few rules in place to ensure that you, and future guests, enjoy our home:
- We hope that you'll enjoy our barn, but you are required to sign a waiver before entering the barn or interacting with any of the horses on our property. If you are interested in either of these activities, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you!
- No smoking inside the house or in or near the barn
- No pets without host's permission
- No additional overnight guests that are not part of the original reservation without host's permission
- Use kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight , please make sure they are placed in the dishwasher
- All food items should be stored in designated food areas; for example, perishable items should be placed in refrigerator
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used
- If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let us know immediately. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, fan, or something else, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you
- Enjoy your stay!
My name is Bonnie, and I am the owner and manager of Seventh Heaven Farm. Our family moved to Vermont in 2005 from the Chicago area when Mark (my husband) took a job as a professor at Vermont Law School. I have been an RN for many years, now working at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, which is 15 minutes away from our home. Mark and I have two grown children. Kathryn is 24 and about to move from Salt Lake City to Portland, Oregon. Miles is 21, and is a senior at Duke University. Seventh Heaven farm is a horse boarding facility. We have 3 horses of our own, and board 9 others on our 40 acre property. We are looking forward to sharing our beautiful home with you, and to making new connections and friendships.