Your own room is cozy and quiet, you are always welcome to use the living room and the kitchen as well. The flat where me - a 39-year-old-journalist - and my little dog Sammy live is directly in the center of Oelde at the main road. Bedding & Towels included
- Own parking lot behind the appartment
- Really close to Train Station - just 3 min walk
- the bed is 140 cm wide, could also fit 2 persons
- only one other couple is living in the house on the other floor
Some house rules
- I want you to feel at home and it would be great if you also take care of my place as it were yours
- Whenever you need something feel free to ask – e.g. if you not sure where to find or use sth.
- it would be cool if you wear slippers – I also have a couple spare ones
- if you cook make sure you put the silver plates away (they are just decoration ;)) and that you close the kitchen door and open the kitchen window
- when you leave the house make sure you switch off the lights, lower the heating, close the windows and lock the front door
- in the house I normally leave all the doors open – except for your room, of course – because of my dog ;)
- Germans – me included – are really into waste separation – it would be great if you would do that too. There are different baskets for paper, glass, plastic...
- We also do care a lot about our resources – please don´t waste water or energy
- Please make sure you open the window or the door after a shower
Thank you so much for caring!!!
#Wanderlust #Tennis #Ski #Doglover #LoveCooking #MiniClubman #London #Barcelona #NewOrleans #SanFrancisco #Nature #Spontanous #Travel #Discover