1) Minimum stay 2 days
2) Three bedrooms and a studio which can be used as another bedroom with a Sofa- bed
3) Capacity for 6 to 8 guests.
4) Three bathrooms with showers, one of them with two showers and a hydro-massage bathtub.
5) The master bedroom has an own Jacuzzi on the porch.
6) Kitchen and Dining room, the kitchen is equipped with all utilities of a modern kitchen (stove, microwave oven, refrigerator, juicer etc.)
7) Every morning free cleaning from our room service, sheets and towels will be changed two to three times a week.
CASA VIDA English:
Located inside a Condominium “ Condominio Club Campestre” on Km 13 Doble Via La Guardia, in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Casa Vida features a big outdoor pool with waterfall, surrounded by the most exotic vegetation in a tropical oasis at only 13 km from the central Plaza and from the Metropolitan Cathedral
This self-catering accommodation with a full-equipped kitchen, although breakfast and lunch with local and international cuisine is also optional, features free FIBER OPTIC Wi-Fi access.
The villa will provide you with a satellite TV, air conditioning, in all 3 bedrooms and an additional room (which can also be used as an 4th bedroom) and a Jacuzzi in the open air. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. There are 3 bathrooms with showers and one of the bathrooms comes with two showers and a hotel tub. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms. There is also a small Gym to your disposal as well as a Business Center and free bikes.
Casa Vida will be cleaned daily and towels and lining will be changed every two to three days. The Villa will accommodate with comfort from 6 to 8 sleeps.
Furthermore, at Casa Vida you will find a garden and barbecue facilities.
The property offers free parking.
If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out 24th of September Metropolitan Plaza and the Sacred Art Museum, both 13 km away. Casa Vida in on the way to SAMAIPATA that is close to the pre-Inca ruin of El Fuerte de Samaipata: Bolivia's largest pre-Inca site. (Declared a world heritage sites by UNESCO in 1998).
Casa Vida is also only 12 km from Lomas de Arena National Park.
Cars can be rented at very competitive prices for our guests and a airport shuttle service is provided for 15$/car.
Good breakfast and good local and/or international lunch and dinner are offered at low prices for our guests.
Please note that we do not provide cleaning service on Sundays and holidays. Thank you for your understanding.