Houseboat Benjamin let you explore Prague from different perspective even in winter time! No worries, there is a high performance heating for your full comfort!
No matter if you are coming to Prague for a first time, or you already been here. This is something extraordinary!
Benjamin and a boat is waiting for you to explore the city from the river
If you are group 9-14 people, please, you can book two houseboats here: https://www.airbnb.cz/rooms/16108322
Outstanding peaceful location in the beginning of Prague Monument Zone. You will get a small electric boat for the romantic sightseeing (free of charge and no license needed).
Free parking spot for your car is in front of the houseboat in a private locked area.
In the houseboat is possible to stay all year around - cooling and heating is provided by the AC units.
The house on the river is situated on the island "Cisarska louka - Imperial Meadow" with a small private port, public sport area and mobile home camps. You can find here beautiful places as well as an ugly pieces as a reminder of the communist era.
You can take the boat and enjoy the beautiful views on Prague Castle, Vysehrad Fortress, river bridges and banks or visit a nature parts of the river Moldau (Vltava).
With a public transport you can be in the city center (by Charles Bridge) in 15 min (closest tram stop is 800 m by walk), or by car/taxi in 12 min.
For those of you, who like the touch of the nature (literally), you can feed swans and ducks from the terrace of the houseboat :)
The view from a terrace is partly industrial, but at the night time full of calm magic (check the pictures, please).
The houseboat has 2 bedrooms: the bigger one with one double bed + one extra bed, the smaller one has one bed + extra floor with the mattress for two. In the living room is a comfortable foldable sofa for two person. Total capacity is 8 person, but for maximum comfort we recommend up to 6 person. The kitchen is fully equipped. The bathroom is with a bathtub. Cable TV and Nintendo Wii (gaming console) in case you want to relax at home.
We provide you with a local cellphone (free of charge), so you can call to local numbers for free.
Check in: from 2pm
Check out: at 11am latest
The houseboat has a private access in a private area, all gates are locked.
Parking is possible in front of the houseboat.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
We can arrange a taxi pick up for you from or to the airport for a flat rate. Driver is English speaking and will wait for you in the arrival hall with a signboard with your name (or anything else you wish to have on the signboard) :)
We provide pocket WiFi, cellphone, towels and linen, raincoats, umbrella, etc.
Do you want to know where to buy the best and cheapest beer in Prague, where to go to the theater, where is the best swimming pool, what you shouldn't miss to see, etc.? Do you want to jump with a parachute, ride go-karts, or do you have other wishes? Ask us :)
Strictly non smoking houseboat. It is possible only outside on the terrace and close the door, please.
In case of party, please, keep the volume low after 10pm.
Do not put hot oil into the sink - clean it with the towels and put it in the garbage.
Keep the bathroom's floor dry! Thank you
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STEERING A SMALL BOAT ON THE RIVER
1) Safety above all, never take risks.
2) To use our boat, you should be 18 years of age or older.
3) Our boats have maximum capacity of 6 people/650 kg. You shouldn't allow more people on the board, otherwise all consequences are at your risk and expense.
4) Boats may not be operated while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
5) You shall not leave boat unattended while boat is still activated.
6) Do not limit other vessels. Do not endanger human health or assets located on the waterway. At the time of the canoe, regattas or other competitions, steer slowly by the bank.
7) Do not cross fairway of other vessels at a short distance and don't change your navigation suddenly, make sure that others can see which way you are going. Keep in mind that bigger boats need much more time to react!
8) When two small boats approach each other in the way there could be a risk of collision, each boat has to change its corridor to the right so they pass by the left sides. Attention - this rule does not apply in relation to bigger boats and yachts under sail.
9) Always pay attention to your corridor and surroundings, there can be swimmers (yes, even in winter times) or dangerous objects. Passing by the beach, keep 50 meters distance from the buoys and keep your speed under 10 km/h.
10) Approach bridges in such a way that you are visible for any oncoming traffic. Slow down your speed when turning.
11) Sailboat (yacht) under sail always has priority over all other small vessels.
12) With a motor boat steer through the middle of the river.
13) The yellow buoys remark a dedicated space. If they are accompanied by a sign "A1 - Zákaz proplutí" (A1 - Prohibition of passage) on the bank, never enter such area!
14) You may not tie the boat to trees, under or at bridges and at places at which prohibition signs apply, always use dedicated space for mooring.
15) People live near the water, respect their privacy. Please make sure not to cause any nuisance such as a loud noise.
16) In case anyone fall in the water, use immediately the life vest.
17) From the sunset use the lights to be visible for the other boats.
18) Stay far away from the cascade and yellow buoys
You declare that you have been informed and instructed on the rules of operation of a small boat on the river and you will abide by all the rules relating thereto.
We like personal approach, but also privacy. We welcome our guests when check in and say bye in person, when is it possible. We are happy to help with restaurants recommendations, cultural events, reservations and much more. Don't hesitate to ask, we are here to make your stay perfect and enjoyable.
Having travelled through many countries we take our Airbnb hosting responsibilities seriously and will treat you as we’d like to be treated during our travels. We cover almost everything you need, as well as the things you didn’t realize you’d want :). We go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. You won’t have to worry about anything once you arrive except enjoying your stay and be just like home… only better :)