Our beautiful family home is the perfect setting for a family getaway. Located in Glorieta, just 15 minutes from Santa Fe. Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Wonderful Outdoor living space, Foosball Table, Fireplace, Playroom for the kiddos, Soaker Tub. Sleeps up to 12.
Nestled in the mountains of New Mexico, only 15 minutes from Santa Fe, you will find the quaint and peaceful Glorieta Estates. Private fabulous three bedroom, two and a half bath, 2700 square foot home featuring high ceilings, open layout, skylights, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and flagstone flooring.
The outdoor living space boasts with beautiful views, a large 6 person hot tub with built in sound system, playground with swings/slide, custom outdoor fire pit, horse shoes and 2 acres of land to explore. The newly renovated large master bathroom includes a deep soaking tub facing large picture window with a breath taking view. Home backs up to Santa Fe National Forest; great hiking, biking, horse and ATV trails nearby.
If you're coming during Christmas we will provide a Christmas tree and decorations to make your Holiday feel warm and jolly!
* Two in a King Size Bed in master bedroom.
* Two in a Twin Size Bunk Bed located in master bedroom.
* Two in Queen Size Bed in 2nd Bedroom.
* Two in Queen Size Bed in 3rd Bedroom
* One to two in full size roll-away bed.
* Two in Queen Size sleeper sofa located in Living room.
* Additional Queen size air mattress can be provided upon request.
* Porta Crib/ Pack'n'Play can be provided upon request.
Please keep in mind, this is a 3 bedroom home. If the air mattresses are needed they can be set up in the bedrooms or family room/ entry room.
WiFi and Satellite TV on large flat screen!
Drive 8 minutes to Pecos and enjoy the best breakfast around at Franky's Casanova or visit Herrera's Restaurant for delicious pies and cakes. Pecos is also known for world class fishing and hunting!
If you're coming in the winter we will provide freshly cut wood, pellets for the pellet stove, hot coco and Christmas decoration! We highly recommend front wheel or four wheel drive during the winter months. We will have someone plow the driveway every time it snows 6 inches or more but the roads can still get slick from ice and snow.
Heating: Baseboard Heating, Pellet Stove and Fireplace
Tell us what you need and we will do our best to accommodate you! We are very knowledgeable about Santa Fe and local attractions! This is our family home, we also manage a large beautiful home located in Santa Fe. Please visit our profile page to see our other rental. Thank you and we look forward to hosting your family/group!
Guests may access the house and backyard. The garage and shed are off limits.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Guests may call, text or email us anytime with questions.
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
This house is a spread out ranch style home and there are 1-3 steps throughout the house going from the kitchen to the family room and to the bedrooms. If smalls steps like this are a concern for you with children or elderly, we would not recommend our home for your vacation.
1. We kindly remind you that this is our family’s home and hope that you enjoy it as we have over the years. As you do, please take care of it as you would your own.
2. This house is on a private shared well and since we live in what’s considered a high desert area, please do your best to conserve water.
3. This house uses a private septic system so please do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.
4. We do allow pets but on a case by case basis so if you prearranged with us to have pets, we ask that you please monitor them and keep them off of furniture. We also ask that you please clean up after them both in the house and in the yard.
5. If you wish to smoke, we ask that you do so outside. The back patio is a great place for this. Please do not smoke in the house at any time.
6. We don’t mind shoes on in the house, but please be aware of mud and snow.
7. Noise can travel in this area. Please be respectful of our neighbors and be aware of this.
8. The foosball table is new as of November 2016. Previously we had a pool table in its place but unfortunately previous guests had damaged it and we had to remove it from the house. Please supervise children playing with foosball table and do not place any drinks on it. All foosballs should be placed back inside the table when finished. Thank you!