This is a guest house located in Central Osaka, just a few minutes walk to the Shinsaibashi shopping arcade! Great location, cozy PRIVATE bedrooms, (not shared), walking distance to 3 train stations but downtown nightlife and shopping (shinsaibashi/namba/dotonbori) are within walking distance so you don't really need to use them.
Please note that the ELEVATOR only works from 3F-5F, need to use stairs for 1F ,2F and 6F
This room is located on 5F.
The room is private and has a comfy loft bed plus single bed for you and your travelling partner, or just yourself (it is not a dorm so you don't share with random people).
It has the basics,
- a desk and chair
- clothes hangers
- wi-fi access
- air-con for summer
- heater for winter.
You are able to access the whole building.
- There is a hairdryer on each floor (please don't take them to your room)
- Vanity sink on each floor.
- There is a common lounge/TV room on the 4th floor
- Computers on the 6th floor
- Another TV / dining area on the 6th floor
- Kitchen on each floor (6th floor with the largest kitchen)
- washing machine on each floor
- toilet on each floor
- shower/bathroom on each floor
- storage room on the 7th floor
- huge rooftop balcony for smoking/ hanging and drying your clothes or just chilling and enjoying the sunshine.
Interaksi dengan tetamu
Depends entirely on the guest, some guests prefer to keep to themselves or have solid plans and schedules to follow, others who have no plans I will often enjoy hanging out with, maybe even going downtown for a drink. (work permitting)
Perkara lain untuk Diketahui
CHECK-IN ---- 3PM
CHECK-OUT ---- 11AM
BUT if you need to arrive early or leave late, there is a storage room on the 7th floor you can use, but the elevator stops at the 5th floor, so you will need to use stairs the rest of the way.
There is a bicycle shop nearby that leases bicycles for \700 a day.
Hi, my name is Julian.
This is my first time opening a guest house, I hope to open one in Hokkaido (I love snowboarding so I really want to spend my winters over there) and Okinawa because I love the beaches and the people there.
But I'm currently living in Osaka so it makes sense I should have my first Guest house here, I actually have another account on airbnb for my private apartments, you can find me here.