Mondrago 13, a typical stone building of the Lessinia, has recently been restored according to the principles of bio-architecture: a unique location with just one suite (size 45 m2), on Mondrago village square, with a small garden on the back.
The restoration project was directed by the bio-architect Cristiana Rossetti, as a result, essential and rigorous values of pure stone-architecture are in perfect harmony with the minimalistic taste of its Japanese owner.
The aim was to consider the project not as an isolated element but rather as part of an integrated system in continuity with the history, the traditions and the landscape of the territory.
“Experto crede: aliquid amplius invenies in silvis, quam in libris. Ligna et lapides docebunt te, quod a magistris audire non possis.” (Saint Bernard of Clairvaux)
We have just one suite, which occupies the entire second floor of the home.
Size 45 m2
Max 3 persons (1 double bed, 170-200 cm wide, and 1 single bed, 85-200 cm wide)
Bathroom with shower
The ancient rural village of Mondrago (600m asl) is located in the municipality of Marano di Valpolicella (Province of Verona) near the Lessinia Regional Park.
During your stay in Mondrago, where the vivid flavor of time still exists, you can relax:
- in the ancient barn or in the small garden of the house
- beautiful nature trails, starting directly from the village or bike excursions (we have covered parking for bikes)
- Valpolicella wines, in one of the many typical wineries nearby, and the other typical products (cheese, salami, honey, olive oil, cherries…)
- Lake Garda and Monte Baldo Local Nature Park
visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site:
- City of Verona (Arena Opera Festival 2016)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto
In addition to the large bedroom (45 m²), guests can relax in the old barn or in the garden.
- In the home, apart from the ground floor, you will kindly be asked to take off your shoes and wear a pair of slippers.
- Due to the home characteristics children under 14 and pets are not allowed.
- No smoking indoors
- At breakfast preferably organic or 0 km products are provided. If you have any preference, notice should be given at the time of booking in order to try to meet your needs.
- Free outdoor non monitored parking for car and free indoor parking for bikes.
- We can also reserve a licensed tourist guide, a chauffeur service or a helicopter ride.
Tiada ulasan (lagi)
Penginapan ini tidak ada sebarang ulasan. Jika anda menginap di sini, ulasan anda akan muncul di sini.